Falling Skies on TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling Skies on TNT

I'm starting to get sucked in. Anyone else watching?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

I'm a sci-fi buff and like all kinds of movies of the genre but I'll admit I'm barely holding onto this show, just not enough action sometimes.

Comment

I'm diggin' it. Definately needs more action though.

And some more scenes of that blonde!!

Comment

Recording it, but most are right, barely hanging on...
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Show rocks, but yes does need some more action. And also it's main characters to aim the weapons they shoot.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
            Recording it, but most are right, barely hanging on...
            Recording it is a must. The commercials seem as long as the segments.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              I'm diggin' it. Definately needs more action though.

And some more scenes of that blonde!!

IMO I think Moon Bloodgood is hotter.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Show rocks, but yes does need some more action. And also it's main characters to aim the weapons they shoot.
                I happy I am not the only one that drives nuts.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I enjoy it. FInally a good alien series and good zombie series out!(walking dead)

Comment

I've watched them all, it's ok I guess, series finale next week already though.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Been watching it as well. It kinda flat lined but I thought Sundays episode was pretty good. We'll see what happens with the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                        Been watching it as well. It kinda flat lined but I thought Sundays episode was pretty good. We'll see what happens with the finale.
                        agreed, this last one was pretty good.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

WTF kinda ending was that! Really?
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I liked the ending. Not knowing if this is going to be huge and take off or tank the writing seemed a little weird for the first year to me, hopefully the second year lets the war play our more......

Comment

I did not see that ending coming. I thought for sure Weaver (Will Patton) was going to end up getting killed. I was also surprised with the aliens not taking back the little black kid.

Oh, and that blonde with the tattoos and the gun is fucking hot.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X