Falling Skies on TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zachary View Post
    I liked the ending. Not knowing if this is going to be huge and take off or tank the writing seemed a little weird for the first year to me, hopefully the second year lets the war play our more......
    I guarantee it will be more action packed just judging from the economics of first season shows. My guess is TNT's budget primarily focused on paying their director (speilberg) and main actors. The CG was pretty low quality for even a cable series. My guess is next years budget will be more substantial now that the viewership is proven.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have been wanting to buy a Hyundai. Hmmm...
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Show rocks, but yes does need some more action. And also it's main characters to aim the weapons they shoot.
        Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
        I happy I am not the only one that drives nuts.
        x3! All the rifles that are sporting EOTechs and such and the only person that aims is the convict with scope.

I'm a week behind in the shows since I only catch them online on TNT's site. Looking forward to seeing the finale.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          I'm diggin' it. Definately needs more action though.

And some more scenes of that blonde!!
          Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
          IMO I think Moon Bloodgood is hotter.
          These two statements are accurate.

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          WTF kinda ending was that! Really?
          I was disappointed in it. I really thought the assault on that base would have more action. I was really surprised with the origin of the skidders. I have no idea where they are going to go with Tom being with the aliens.

CJ is right though, this is going to get more money and more chances at hardcore action. The show would be outfuckingstanding if it was on HBO or Showtime. It screams for some real blood and boobs. Of course, then Noah WIley probably wouldn't be on the show. He seems to clean cut for that.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            These two statements are accurate.

I was disappointed in it. I really thought the assault on that base would have more action. I was really surprised with the origin of the skidders. I have no idea where they are going to go with Tom being with the aliens.

CJ is right though, this is going to get more money and more chances at hardcore action. The show would be outfuckingstanding if it was on HBO or Showtime. It screams for some real blood and boobs. Of course, then Noah WIley probably wouldn't be on the show. He seems to clean cut for that.
            All shows would be better with boobs!

Just watched the last 2 weeks shows, surprised at the ending too, wanted a big BOOM!

Comment

Has anyone heard if this show is coming back? I have not seen anything about it. It has only been 6 months since the last show, maybe too soon to talk about upcoming shows?

Edit: Shoulda checked their website...
              Should be on this summer!

Hope everyone is having Happy New Year so far. We're getting closer to new episodes of #FallingSkies

Comment

Defiantly ready for the new season. And I would do horrible things to Moon Bloodgood lol :-)
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Man I can't believe this show has been in hiatus this long already. It's sad that I've pretty much forgotten all of the first season.

Comment

What exactly is the story? Are they going to kill it? seriously? It's a great show!
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Patiently waiting for the season premier on Sunday night...
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I was so worried that the show was going to be canceled. Got the DVR set and god help anyone that gets withing 100 yards of the remote :P
                        2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Already got it scheduled to record. Gonna be good.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            Already got it scheduled to record. Gonna be good.
                            +1 finally will have something to watch

Comment

Tonight. At 8:00.
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Got the big TV ready some Vodka on standby and dinner is going to be a pot pie lol. Now I just need to hope this storm over my head isn't going to knock out the power.
                                2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Working...
                                X