No announcement yet.

Falling Skies on TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First episode of season 4 appears to be online if you have a supported provider.

SORRY! The page you are looking for doesn't exist. ? ? ? ? ?

Unfortunately Time Warner isn't listed. Must work though because I saw the episode available for download on a torrent site already.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      First episode of season 4 appears to be online if you have a supported provider.

SORRY! The page you are looking for doesn't exist. ? ? ? ? ?

Unfortunately Time Warner isn't listed. Must work though because I saw the episode available for download on a torrent site already.
      Thank you for this! Looks like my ISP, Cable One, FINALLY got in the good graces of TNT. Been unable to watch Falling Skies "legit" until now.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I thought it was meh at best
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Waste of time.

Comment

I really liked where they are going with it.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
              I really liked where they are going with it.
              The pink floyd twist?

Comment

what the hell is going on, way to much to cram into one episode and then the quick reference to why the vulm(sp) left! WTH

Comment

I'll have to watch it again because I was thoroughly confused by the first episode. And I'm sure I mentioned this last season before but I find it annoying that they are going with the "star child" that is so cliche with sci-fi shows.

Comment

They may have just jumped the shark.
                    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Yeah, shit is getting a little retarded lately. Starting to lose interest in it, it's leaving just about everything viewers can relate to behind.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Yea, this is the show i was the most excited about. I think Noah kills this part, but i am so dissapoint. Maybe writers trying to show how little control people would actually have this season or how fast things can change, even so need more of the in the middle. This is just not right...

Comment

• Alright, saw Ep. 4.

I DON'T need to know what the Espheni are talking about and having it spoken in English. I liked the mystery of them having to communicate through a person. I liked the mystery of us not knowing their plans.

Here's my prediction for this season now...Espheni trick star-child, she learns of trick, rains hell on Espheni "dad" and foils their skitter-human plans at the end, maybe even sacrificing herself in the process.

Comment

• Just realized that's Mira Sorvino in the cast now. Hadn't seen her acting in a while.

Comment

• I was hoping Lordes had a more..painful death. Couldn't stand that bitch.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                                Alright, saw Ep. 4.

I DON'T need to know what the Espheni are talking about and having it spoken in English. I liked the mystery of them having to communicate through a person. I liked the mystery of us not knowing their plans.

Here's my prediction for this season now...Espheni trick star-child, she learns of trick, rains hell on Espheni "dad" and foils their skitter-human plans at the end, maybe even sacrificing herself in the process.
                                Didn't quite nail, but close. No rain, and foiled skitter-human as a result of her actions, not as the objective.

So, we now have a 3rd aliens race. Could this be the Skitters original species? And we're back with the Volm conundrum again. Are they really going to be Earth's friends?

Comment

Working...
                                X