No announcement yet.

Sheriff: Time For Citizens To Arm Themselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all my years of wisdom.... the first thing you learn is the best way to stir up a lot of shit is to just tell it like it is!

Comment

In Texas, rape is a crime that you may use deadly force to stop. Any type of sexual assault may be stopped with deadly force, even in the back of an unarmed person. Once someone crosses the line, you are able to protect yourself or a third party.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6. If you're silly enough to live there, your fate is in their hands.
        I am just that silly. We can't have everything we want. The way opportunities have been presented in the past several years I've been here there's little chance I'll experience a home invasion. Don't think I'll ever get raped either. My girlish figure isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I am just that silly. We can't have everything we want. The way opportunities have been presented in the past several years I've been here there's little chance I'll experience a home invasion. Don't think I'll ever get raped either. My girlish figure isn't what it used to be.
          As long as there is no family to protect, it's understandable. I can't imagine living somewhere that I can't protect my property or family.

Comment

The 3 s's apply

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              As long as there is no family to protect, it's understandable. I can't imagine living somewhere that I can't protect my property or family.
              I can protect my family. The only catch is if I shoot an intruder in the back and it can be proven the intruder was running away, I could be in trouble. Basically if I were to pull a Joe Horn, especially if it weren't my property, I would be in prison. That's why I raised the initial question. It would appear SC has a CD so I would assume the good Sherriff's words are legitimate.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                And could easily get him fired, true or not. I like what he has to say. Wish we had more LEOs that encouraged it.
                Exactly how does an elcted official get fired?

Comment

Working...
                X