Breckenridge/Keystone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breckenridge/Keystone

Headed out to Breckenridge/Keystone tomorrow. I am excited! I havent been snow skiing in 10 years. Going with 3 friends of mine. Leaving the wife/kids at home. Time to see how out of shape I am!

Anyone else going snow skiing this season?

I was up there early November, wasn't much then. But had a friend go last weekend and said the whole mountain is open with lots of powder.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
      Headed out to Breckenridge/Keystone tomorrow. I am excited! I havent been snow skiing in 10 years. Going with 3 friends of mine. Leaving the wife/kids at home. Time to see how out of shape I am!

Wow, thats real nice of you to leave your family out of the fun. Dont break a leg.

Comment

Congrats im jealous. Have fun and make sure you don't tear your ACL, burn your chest, or get a back contusion, concussion or scrape yourself all over

Comment

am I the only one that clicked this thinking it was a thread about beer?
          HD Parts
          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
            Congrats im jealous. Have fun and make sure you don't tear your ACL, burn your chest, or get a back contusion, concussion or scrape yourself all over
            Hey, I see what you did there.

Comment

I haven't been there since Dec of '90. The sad part is that some of you fuckers weren't even born yet. ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                I haven't been there since Dec of '90. The sad part is that some of you fuckers weren't even born yet. ugh!
                I was in Iraq then while you were listening to Bon Jovi in your Walkman radio while buttsliding down the beginner slopes!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Wow, thats real nice of you to leave your family out of the fun. Dont break a leg.
                  Hahaha, well, my kids are 2 and 4, and my wife is still healing from a broken leg - she is fine, just not 100%. She is cool with it, but I do feel a little bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                    Now thats funny, give the Doc a break!

I have torn my ACL in both knees and had them repaired, so hopefully they will hold up on this trip.

Comment

Remember, Don't pull a Sonny Bono out there. Have a good trip, I will stop by and check on the wife and kids for you.
                      I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

I went to Breckenridge 6 years ago, I love skiing so I had a blast.... but its been awhile so it is possible the area has changed. Have fun!

Comment

Have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
                            Remember, Don't pull a Sonny Bono out there. Have a good trip, I will stop by and check on the wife and kids for you.
                            Hahaha, I appreciate that buddy! She might get lonely.

Comment

Hahaha, I appreciate that buddy! She might get lonely.
                              I will be sure to restock the beer fridge before you get back. Maybe a few but races across your pillow.
                              I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Working...
                              X