I got to see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got to see...

an F35 STOVL hover, rotate, and "fly"/hover in reverse.

It was freaking awesome. Honestly more cool than the Hollywood CGI versions of what the plane can do.

No pics or vids (I'm not going to prison), but I will post it if LM releases it publicly.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Still think the f22 looks more awesome and apparently was cheaper than the f35 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post

It was freaking awesome. Honestly more cool than the Hollywood CGI versions of what the plane can do.

No pics or vids (I'm not going to prison), but I will post it if LM releases it publicly.
      If you saw it, then I'm sure it wasn't secret enough to put a gag order on a YouTube vid you post. Fire away.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
        Still think the f22 looks more awesome and apparently was cheaper than the f35 right now.
        The F22 is awesome, just built for a very different purpose. It rules in air superiority.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        If you saw it, then I'm sure it wasn't secret enough to put a gag order on a YouTube vid you post. Fire away.
        No one outside of official LM photographers can take pics or vids on LM property. I like my job, and want no part of federal prison. If they post it, I'll repost if I can.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post

Saw it too around 2.15 coming back from a client meeting in Denton.
          Very cool indeed.

David

Comment

It's got its shortcomings, but the F-35 is a game changer in avionics and situational awareness.

Comment

Working...
            X