Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have a Snap-On, Matco or other tool dealer on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have a Snap-On, Matco or other tool dealer on here?

I sold my Snap-On box to another member a few years ago and regret letting it go. I'm at the point where I need to buy another box but I'd rather buy from someone associated with the site if possible. Anyone?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Ebay...pay a third of the price with a box full of snap on tools...

Comment

Iv been using the same Snap-on guy for 8 years and the guys been great. Hes not on the board but he could use the business. Let me know if you want his info. He lives in Haslet and his area is north Ft Worth.
      Last edited by stephen4785; 01-22-2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I've seen some smoking deals on boxes on those Facebook for sale pages.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
          Iv beren using the same Snap-on guy for 8 years and the guys been great. Hes not on the board but he could use the business. Let me know if you want his info. He lives in Haslet and his area is north Ft Worth.
          PM it to me please.

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          Just started watching those after a week of scoping out Craigslist.

Comment

Never understood the need for box truck tools or maybe I'm just to poor. I have a harbor freight box and mostly craftsman hand tools. Although I won't buy anymore craftsman as it's mostly made in China now. Most of my pliers are knipex and I feel that they're better then snapon. I'm also not hard on tools. I don't work on rusted out pieces of shit cars either though. I work on aircraft and torque values are generally low.

Comment

One of my friends is a Snap-On dealer
              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
              '13 Dodge Cummins
              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                X2. Can get one on there that's barely used for a 3rd of the price.
                1997 viper gts
                1986 turbo mustang
                1987 Buick grand national
                1972 nova

Comment

2165 turbo rails dad has an independent tool truck
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                    Never understood the need for box truck tools or maybe I'm just to poor. I have a harbor freight box and mostly craftsman hand tools. Although I won't buy anymore craftsman as it's mostly made in China now. Most of my pliers are knipex and I feel that they're better then snapon. I'm also not hard on tools. I don't work on rusted out pieces of shit cars either though. I work on aircraft and torque values are generally low.
                    a lot of them can be had cheaper from the company that makes them for the tool trucks.
                    07 f250-family truckster
                    08 Denali -baby hauler
                    52 f1-rust bucket
                    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

payments...

Comment

Knipex makes the pliers for snapon. Warranty and specialty tools are the biggest reason for tool truck tools. Also try using cheap screwdrivers around skydrol they just melt.
                        07 GT500
                        05 SRT10
                        88 turbocoupe T-bird
                        93 Cobra
                        86 coupe
                        Ducati 848

Comment

For me it's quality. I have yet to find a company that makes wrenches, rachets or sockets that are on par with the truck or professional grade tools. Even craftsman stuff that is older and said to better quality don't last. As far as pliers go knipex has the best period besides electrical and those are Thomas & Betts.
                          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Look out for Bob Connors ..

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                              One of my friends is a Snap-On dealer
                              Well that's certainly helpful

Comment

Working...
                              X