Wifes early Xmas/B-day gift, and a horrible Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wifes early Xmas/B-day gift, and a horrible Thursday

Thursday we had to put ole Harley down. He has gotten worse over the last few months. He lost about %30 of his weight in the last 4-5 months, would barely even stand except to piss, then just lay back down in it. Vet agreed it was time, so even tho it was hard to do, we sent him to doggy heaven Thursday after about 15 years with us.

Day we got Harley (thanks to Jedi for picking his name!)

Lyn's always liked the F-150's, so decided to get her another yesterday. It'll be her Xmas and B-day gift, maybe for the next 2 years!

They're practically giving these things away with some really good discounts. MSRP however, is ridiculous to begin with.

And HTF are youy guys with the Ecoboost getting 25+ highway? We took it to Winstar today, and the computer average is showing 19.3, WTF??? I was hoping for at least 22'ish

Yup, Cowboy edition!

What makes it a cowboy edition? I wondered the same thing about Texas edition trucks.
    .....bro....

Comment

Stripes, that emblem, and a plaque on the door sill. Supposed to get a Cowboy bed mat too.
      It's X of 400, lol. Plaque on the inside is missing too.

It's just shit the dealers throw on them.

This had all the options she wanted, none of the others on the lot did, so got it.
      Last edited by yellowstang; 12-24-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Nice. CongraDs
        .....bro....

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dog.

Nice truck. Leveling kit, and 33's ought to help with the mileage 😉

Comment

Smaller v6 or the 3.5? The 2.7L will get 23/24 easily, 3.5 might be lucky and get 21. Have several friends with ecoboost trucks with 2 of them being aluminum trucks,only complaint is they get blown around on the freeway cause of the weight drop.

Comment

Good tune will increase power and mpg. Personally, I'm sold on SSI.
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the dog.

Comment

It's the smaller V6, so I was surprised at the MPG.
                  No tune, lowering, etc. Plus it's a lease since it will not get used much, and a business truck/vehicle

Comment

Sorry to hear about Harley, y'all.

Comment

My dad's steel 2014 5.0 king cab gets 20 mpg highway. He loves it

Comment

I've knocked down 20.x in the hills around here, but parked on cruise at 65. Anything over that and mpgs fall off pretty quick. Mines a '13 s-crew 4x4 with the 3.5l

Comment

Anyone know how to identify between the 2.7 and 3.5 from the outside or is there any difference?

Comment

One is smaller
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

sorry about the dog

Comment

Working...
                              X