X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to have a Arctic Fox truck camper! I'd use it a lot

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

I had one of these, it worked out well for a couple years.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        I can agree with this, but most of the time you're going to need a vehicle to get around in once you arrive. So that either means buying a manual trans car, a rear drive auto with a driveshaft disconnect, or a 4x4 with manual transfer case, then fitting a tow bar to it.

In his case, he already has the truck to pull a trailer, so there will be less expense.
        yeah, in our case, we just drive the M/H around or we already had a trailer to tow any of our cars with. We usually just put the Porsche in the enclosed trailer along with any other crap we want to take with us and it is all secure and stays clean. it's right on the 7500# towing capacity and it does just fine for being a gasser V10. We are just looking to consolidate a bit and bought a stacker trailer to tow both racecars at once which will weight about 15k lbs and will need a MUCH more capable motorhome. Such is life...

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          I had one of these, it worked out well for a couple years.

I had one of those it was cool but I got cold out hunting deer in that thing. Mine was a pos!

Comment

I paid like 500 for mine, and a small space heater and window ac unit kept it temperate. I sold it a few years later for 300.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Since you already have the truck, get a used 32+ 5th wheel with at least 3 slides. That's what he have for the deer lease and its just right. Shouldn't be hard to find a nice used one for under 20, ours is a cardinal, it was 1 owner and always stored in a car port for well under 20.

Comment

Working...
              X