Who else wants more guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else wants more guns?

What are the odds of finding an 'affordable' AR right now?

I'd like to buy a dozen or so. Actually just one. Or two depending on price. Nothing fancy, just a budget 'oh shit' gun. My only larger caliber rifle is bolt action and that's not getting anything done in a hurry.

Any recommendations where to shop?

you can still put together a simple upper and lower for sub 500 off PSA

Comment

Yup. Agree with Kyle, PSA typically runs specials and if you’re willing to compromise on things (furniture, color, hand grip choice, etc) you can find complete build kits for $300 (no lower OBV.). I used blemished lowers in my last two builds and, including a set of Amazon BUIS, I am into each for around $360 total.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I’m glad I’ve been acquiring over the years. It’s going to be a great year to be a gun dealer.

Comment

Hell, I still have 3 stripped uppers from that group buy we did years ago!!
          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Is this a rhetorical question? I mean who doesn’t?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Me?

I just need the rest out of NFA jail.

Ok, I need a bigger safe for the eventual BMG 50.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Who else wants more ammunition and time for shooting sports? That's my biggest concern. There really aren't a lot more guns that I want, although I'd like to get a few lever action rifles and maybe one more bolt gun, and one more revolver, but I already have all the big ticket ones purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Who else wants more ammunition and time for shooting sports? That's my biggest concern. There really aren't a lot more guns that I want, although I'd like to get a few lever action rifles and maybe one more bolt gun, and one more revolver, but I already have all the big ticket ones purchased.
                    I got a Lever action Henry .30-.30 that I hardly ever shoot. It's my brush gun, but I either see nothing and the season ends, or I get one with my bolt action from 200+ yds out. It is a fun gun to plink with though.

Comment

The only thing I need to do is build a 300blk pistol with one of the lowers I've got for when my can finally gets out of jail. I'd also like a .22 rifle with a threaded barrel to use my other can with, but outside of that I'm not really in the market for anything new.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I think I have most of the guns I would like to have. I've been going back and forth for a couple of years trying to decide if I want to add either a .308 or .30-06 to my safe...but haven't pulled the trigger on either yet. I do have a lever action 30-30 that I bought for my first hunting rifle when I was 18.

Comment

I think my next purchase will be a coach gun. No reason, just because.
                          Maybe the CZ Hammer - that old school double exposed hammer look is awesome... and of course making it a shorty would make it even better.

Or would you go with a lever action like the Dixie Gun Works M1887

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            I think my next purchase will be a coach gun. No reason, just because.
                            Maybe the CZ Hammer - that old school double exposed hammer look is awesome... and of course making it a shorty would make it even better.

Or would you go with a lever action like the Dixie Gun Works M1887

That’s funny you post that, I was looking last year at Wells Fargo vintage SxS’s. I also found some cool Abercrombie SxS as well as some safari guns on GunBroker too. I never did pull the trigger though so to speak.

Comment

Well I really want a Henry carbine in 41 mag or a Freedom Arms revolver as my next guns, but they are for fun. I agreed to purchase a Mini 14 this week as I do not have one and it’s not an AR. Also given the current situation it might be far more useful.

Comment

Working...
                              X