This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    No actually he was very polite and did everything he was supposed to do the right way...except the taking me to jail part.
    Sounds like he was not that nice to me.

Comment

No actually he was very polite and did everything he was supposed to do the right way...except the taking me to jail part.
      You're not disappointed with yourself for letting your bro drive?

Due, screw the PI. It's a Class C. After you're done beating your bro's ass for driving drunk and taking you with him, you need to let him beat your ass for letting him get in the car.

Comment

I got one in denton leaving fry st. Same scenario. 350 fine and deffered.

Comment

So arresting you was not what he was suppose to do? Risk leaving you out on a highway intoxicated with the chance of getting run over was the better thing to do?
          And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Sounds like he was not that nice to me.
            Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Why?
              Simply driving him to the station and letting him wait for a ride would have been the nicest thing to do.

Comment

On that note..

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Simply driving him to the station and letting him wait for a ride would have been the nicest thing to do.
                  If he was responsible and not get in the car AND not let his buddy drive, he wouldn't be in this situation. I'd say he got off well.

Comment

You're not disappointed with yourself for letting your bro drive?

Due, screw the PI. It's a Class C. After you're done beating your bro's ass for driving drunk and taking you with him, you need to let him beat your ass for letting him get in the car.
                    I wasn't about to drive, I know better.
                    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

In this case, FTP. He was lazy and didn't feel like waiting for your ride to show and obviously has no remorse for anyone and their situation.

Comment

I wasn't about to drive, I know better.
                        You're obviously still drunk by your reading comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by Boondock Saint View Post
                          So arresting you was not what he was suppose to do? Risk leaving you out on a highway intoxicated with the chance of getting run over was the better thing to do?
                          Yes since we were in a neighborhood when we got stopped, I didn't see the danger i was posing at all, and like I said I wasn't drunk. I had about 8 or 9 beers from 7:30 PM - 2:30 AM, I'm 6'3" 200 lbs, wanna tell me I was drunk?
                          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                            In this case, FTP. He was lazy and didn't feel like waiting for your ride to show and obviously has no remorse for anyone and their situation.
                            Ya, you're shallow enough to know your take without a response. LOL

Comment

If he was responsible and not get in the car AND not let his buddy drive, he wouldn't be in this situation. I'd say he got off well.
                              I agree he was not smart in letting his friend drive. Yea, it could have been worse, they could have killed someone. But that isn't the circumstance here. They were stopped, the driver was drunk, the OP was harming no one. The officer didn't have to take him in just because he felt he was intoxicated. He could have been a human about it and let him get a ride home.

This is why I couldn't be an officer I guess.

Comment

Yes since we were in a neighborhood when we got stopped, I didn't see the danger i was posing at all, and like I said I wasn't drunk. I had about 8 or 9 beers from 7:30 PM - 2:30 AM, I'm 6'3" 200 lbs, wanna tell me I was drunk?
                                ...As for the passenger, there was a noticable presence of alcohol about his breath and person. He was evaluated by questioning with slurred speech, delayed reaction and unstable mobility skills. He was taken into custody for public intoxication as the arresting officer considered him a potential hazard to himself and the public.

Comment

Working...
                                X