Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds about right
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      lol, what the fuck is a cop going to do in an emergency situation?

the only thing I need to call a police officer for is to come out and file a report for insurance reasons... anything else, I'll take care of it myself.

when seconds count, the police are only minutes away!

I say this with numerous friends/family in law enforcement, BTW. I am not a cop hater, but I can't think of a single incident in my life where calling a police officer made my day any better or increased my safety/security.
      Not to ruin you boys theory or anything but I have actually been right in front of the house driving by when the shit hit the fan on more then one occasion. Probably one of the dumbest things I have personally done in LE was slam on the brakes and run into the fucking house. Fucking blood everywhere and about a 280 lb./ six foot five guy screaming, with family running everywhere. There is no doubt, had I been minutes away there would have been a dead body. I almost shot a 14 yo that day also with a huge steak knife in her hand and three sisters walking with her coming around the side of the house. One reason I like the Sig so much. I told her to stop and drop the knife twice, as the hammer was coming back I noticed the bruising on her face and blood. I re holstered and just took the knife from her (Meh so much for training). My dumb luck all the time is just being in the right place at the right time. I am generally out driving around in my neighbor hoods all the time though visiting with people.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Not to ruin you boys theory or anything but I have actually been right in front of the house driving by when the shit hit the fan on more then one occasion. Probably one of the dumbest things I have personally done in LE was slam on the brakes and run into the fucking house. Fucking blood everywhere and about a 280 lb./ six foot five guy screaming, with family running everywhere. There is no doubt, had I been minutes away there would have been a dead body. I almost shot a 14 yo that day also with a huge steak knife in her hand and three sisters walking with her coming around the side of the house. One reason I like the Sig so much. I told her to stop and drop the knife twice, as the hammer was coming back I noticed the bruising on her face and blood. I re holstered and just took the knife from her (Meh so much for training). My dumb luck all the time is just being in the right place at the right time. I am generally out driving around in my neighbor hoods all the time though visiting with people.
        nuckin' futz! good on ya
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Sounds like even more shit is about to hit the fan, courtesy of "Anonymous"...
          http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08...mous-ferguson/
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Can we get the two threads merged that are basically the same discussion?
            sigpic

Comment

See, you are pretty much the Anti-Matt. I have utmost respect for you and the way you interact with us here. You are a credit to the badge and why I am cordial to officers. Thank you.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                See, you are pretty much the Anti-Matt. I have utmost respect for you and the way you interact with us here. You are a credit to the badge and why I am cordial to officers. Thank you.

lol. And I agree. His posts are always exactly what I want to hear from a PO's perspective. I've noticed Matt is on another extended sabbatical, perhaps coming up with a new master plan on how to come back reborn again. I've also noticed a marked decrease in the number of FTP threads. Coincidence? Probably not.

Comment

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'm not going to shit on you, but point out that you were still in the process of squeezing the trigger and a simple scream/trip on a rock/dog bark, etc and the story is much different.

I think the reaction in MO is a result of story after story after story of cops acting like Judge Dredd.

Comment

It looks like they had a good reason to be looking for the guy. Not sure who to believe regarding the actual confrontation. We really need to get on body video for all police.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                        It looks like they had a good reason to be looking for the guy. Not sure who to believe regarding the actual confrontation. We really need to get on body video for all police.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...fore-shooting/
                        If accurate, that's a game changer.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                          If accurate, that's a game changer.
                          Maybe, but that doesn't justify a shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Maybe, but that doesn't justify a shooting.
                            And the shooting doesn't justify the madness that has ensued.

Comment

Well well, another rush to judgement and monday morning quarterbacking...While there may still be an issue with the shooting, when will people learn to effing chill and let the REAL story get out before getting all up in arms...

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                                And the shooting doesn't justify the madness that has ensued.
                                I agree to a point. But if you take thousands of individuals incidents over time, you end up with Reginald Denny getting kissed by a brick.

Comment

Working...
                                X