Red dead 2? Anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red dead 2? Anyone??

Thoughts? I’m really liking it. Only complaint is the world map you pull up has crappy interface.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I will be trying it soon. I'll post up what I think about it.
    WH

Comment

I'm about 25% through the story, and like it so far. The graphics are great, but it's easy to get off track between the story line quests and end up hunting for a couple of hours

Comment

Still can’t figure out how to gain access to the Special edition free things. Like the war horse for example I’m stuck with a crappy Horse now. I’m probably gonna try to go after that white Arabian.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

go to the stable in town, and they are in there.

Comment

Wish it was on PC.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

It does have a story mode, correct?

Bought the latest COD only to find out it is basically Fortnite.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                Wish it was on PC.
                yea man, I've been really looking for a bf4 replacement and I finally thought I'd found something to keep my interest. but no PC?? I was upset
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  yea man, I've been really looking for a bf4 replacement and I finally thought I'd found something to keep my interest. but no PC?? I was upset
                  D2 is free rn on battle net

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    Thoughts? I’m really liking it. Only complaint is the world map you pull up has crappy interface.
                    Hold down the options button to go straight to the map. Also with left click you can place markers for later.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      It does have a story mode, correct?

Bought the latest COD only to find out it is basically Fortnite.
                      I swore I'd never buy another COD product @ MW2. I ended up buying this piece of shit because it had a battle royal and PUBG's sync issues have sucked balls.

CODBO4 is the single most infuriating game I've ever played.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Wish it was on PC.
                        Well I was wrong then, I won't be trying it soon. I thought surely it would be on PC.

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                        Hold down the options button to go straight to the map. Also with left click you can place markers for later.
                        After all that has transpired, you gonna add "And CNN" to your avatar?

WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Well I was wrong then, I won't be trying it soon. I thought surely it would be on PC.

After all that has transpired, you gonna add "And CNN" to your avatar?

LOL. I forgot I had that avatar. Yep CNN is the worst of the bunch.

Comment

Been playing since launch and love it. It's hard for me to stay focused on missions though and usually get sidetracked by wandering around in the countryside.

Found the white Arabian horse last night, lassoed him, spent 10 minutes calming him and then hopped on. He bucked my ass off in 5 seconds and took off into the forest. Spent another 30 minutes looking for him but never did see him again.
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I'm enjoying some of the stupid shit in this game.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X