SWFA's new FFP 3-15x42 $699

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWFA's new FFP 3-15x42 $699

For long range scopes w/ First Focal Plane (FFP) it's hard to find one that is sturdy and under $1,000. SWFA's newest offering rings in at $699 and gives you just enough to get started shooting long range. FFP, matching mil turrets w/ the milquad reticle. Here is a video overview I made on it.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO49ZVP-rAg[/ame]

HD glass? The video isn't loading on right on my computer.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

No HD glass.

Comment

That's a direct competitor to the Vortex Viper PST.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

For sure, CJ you have a PST right? We should go shooting sometime, I'd love to look behind both at the same time.

Comment

diesalgeek, do you deal with swfa a lot? brady from up there is on this site though he hardly uses it...

Comment

I just toured the facility the other day and bought some stuff. Those guys are pretty damn cool.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                For sure, CJ you have a PST right? We should go shooting sometime, I'd love to look behind both at the same time.
                The PST is pretty nice. I like it a lot.

Comment

Yes I have a Viper PST 6-24x50.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                    diesalgeek, do you deal with swfa a lot? brady from up there is on this site though he hardly uses it...

Not really, but I'm trying to get some things from them on loan for reviews.

I've met Skylar a couple of times, and I've bought a few things from them. before. This scope belongs to a friend of mine.

Comment

I've bought from SWFA several times and they are great to deal with. I bought some demo scopes off their 'Sample List' for a good price and they were in like new condition. There is also an 8% off code you can find on TexasHuntingForums to cover the sales tax. I think it's in Skylar's sig.
                      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

SWFA pissed me and a few others off on the board. I dealt with a few smart assed employees up there and they refused to honor pricing, and even had me drive all the way to red oak and then renege on availability and I left with nothing.

Comment

out of curiousity whats a lowish priced HD / low dispersion glass type scope run ?

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                            out of curiousity whats a lowish priced HD / low dispersion glass type scope run ?
                            I would think ACOG.

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                              SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

Here is another option

Comment

Working...
                              X