Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take for a '03/'04 Cobra to take down a stock ZR1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the ZR1LOL license plate?
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
      when was the last time that car ran?
      Its been out of the racing loop since it/they killed the motor at the mile.

Where is the proof of it killing anyting that makes more than 700rwhp?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Were not talking about the Texas mile, he's talking highway, seeing as there's no limit, the zr1 has a higher top speed than any cobra. Thats the point.
        heh.

heh.

heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
          Its been out of the racing loop since it/they killed the motor at the mile.

Where is the proof of it killing anyting that makes more than 700rwhp?
          The motor is fine, the transmission is broke. He just couldn't keep a belt on it at the mile. He lives in Oklahoma buried in law school and hasn't had time to get it fixed yet. He's not concerned with it until he gets a break from school.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            The motor is fine, the transmission is broke. He just couldn't keep a belt on it at the mile. He lives in Oklahoma buried in law school and hasn't had time to get it fixed yet. He's not concerned with it until he gets a break from school.
            You mean to tell me the motor didnt get hurt at the mile after it was converted to e85?

Comment

Oh nice. I bet that thing is a monster from a dead stop. Any video?
              Not yet, still needs a little work. I hope to take it out and try again this weekend

Comment

im SURE if foof really wanted to run a fast vette.. there are SEVERAL 900+ rwhp vettes on DR who would have been more then happy to line up with him. he's like hollywood jnr.. 1400 rwhp but no one is worthy to race him.
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

im SURE if foof really wanted to run a fast vette.. there are SEVERAL 900+ rwhp vettes on DR who would have been more then happy to line up with him. he's like hollywood jnr.. 1400 rwhp but no one is worthy to race him.
                  We dont talk about DR around Steve. He throws a fit and calls me names.

Comment

Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
                    heh.

heh.

heh.

since we are talking about racing peoples cares who ARENT ours.. im sure if jamie is ever in town.. there are a few DR people who would run him.
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Hide ya kids, Hide ya wife

Comment

Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
                        Hide ya kids, Hide ya wife
                        what kinda power is your monster pushing these days?
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

You mean to tell me the motor didnt get hurt at the mile after it was converted to e85?
                          Are you sure you're thinking of the right car? He hasn't converted to E85 yet. The car has been sitting for over a year now since hurting the transmission. I'll call him and ask him tomorrow to see what's up.

I have no doubt the DR guys are down to race. But as I said, his car is broke, he lives in Oklahoma and buried in law school. He hasn't driven it in at least a year I think.

We dont talk about DR around Steve. He throws a fit and calls me names.
                          LOL, I have no real issues with DR, it's just fun to get them, especially you, all riled up. You're hot tempered as hell and it's fun to fuck with you. We've never met, we don't know eachother, so there is no way I could seriously dislike you. lol. Your brother Josh and I get along great, he's good people. I'm sure you and I would get along just fine too. DR is full of good people, badass cars. Next time I see Ricky, I have every intention of apologizing to him for laughing at his misfortune. He didn't deserve it and I was a jerk for doing so.

Comment

LOL, I have no real issues with DR, it's just fun to get them, especially you, all riled up. You're hot tempered as hell and it's fun to fuck with you. We've never met, we don't know eachother, so there is no way I could seriously dislike you. lol. Your brother Josh and I get along great, he's good people. I'm sure you and I would get along just fine too. DR is full of good people, badass cars. Next time I see Ricky, I have every intention of apologizing to him for laughing at his misfortune. He didn't deserve it and I was a jerk for doing so.
                            Dude im mellow as they come.
                            I dont get riled up.

Comment

I dont get riled up.
                              I think Steve has KellyItus.. he think's hes getting under your skin.. when he really isnt.
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

I dont get riled up.
                                Good to know. I don't hold any ill will towards you or anyone over there. Dave has always spoken highly of you and I trust his judgement. The DR thing is my own fault for being a hot tempered jerk last year. I'm way past that now.

Comment

Working...
                                X