Another Wait Times Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Wait Times Thread

News from knob creek this weekend was that ATF laid of 98 positions in Martinsburg including individuals in the NFA branch. More firings are expected with the current sequester/budget/credit card maxed situation.

Sequestration isn't going to hurt anyone.... Just ask around.....
    (Yes, I am being extremely cynical.)
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

LOFL I knew they would do this shit. Whatever can possibly hurt gun owners. I've never seen a more tyrannical government in my life.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

im willing to bet nfa stamps is one of the govt's biggest profit collectors.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
          I'm willing to bet no way.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Not even a drop in the pan. I'm sure it's the ATF's biggest profit generator, but it's nothing compared to any other tax.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
              Lol.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                LOFL I knew they would do this shit. Whatever can possibly hurt gun owners. I've never seen a more tyrannical government in my life.
                This for sure...I am beside myself sometimes trying to figure the whole thing out....

I just dont get it.
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I suck at sarcasm.
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Wonder if it's even worth it to send in more applications?

Comment

I would submit until I hear it taking a year for approval.

I was looking at my old approved forms from 2008. I have some approved in 50 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        Wonder if it's even worth it to send in more applications?
                        Definitely do not wait, if you can afford a stamp.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Last week someone was telling me how they were hiring even more auditors. So much for that! Everyone needs to write their senators.

Comment

E-filing, more examiners, less examiners, more examiner helpers, less helpers, sequester cuts, days off, blah blah blah.

Most of it is rumors and speculation. Not to sound pompous or arrogant, but if there was something definite out there I would probably know about it or could find out.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              E-filing, more examiners, less examiners, more examiner helpers, less helpers, sequester cuts, days off, blah blah blah.

Most of it is rumors and speculation. Not to sound pompous or arrogant, but if there was something definite out there I would probably know about it or could find out.
                              So what are they when they're from the mouths of ATF officials themselves?

Comment

Working...
                              X