Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good assisted opening pocketknife recommendations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good assisted opening pocketknife recommendations.

Currently looking at a sog Aegis. And Spyderco Paramilitary 2.
    Anyone y'all have any experience with these knives?

Sog aegis.

Sypderco. Paramilitary 2.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

None with either of them.

I've got the kershaw blur in s30v steel. Very good knife.

Comment

How well Does it Hold its edge?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        How well Does it Hold its edge?
        Very well. It was sharp out of the box and I have it on me daily. Haven't needed to resharpen it,

Granted I haven't used it for any huge work, just boxes, rope, etc.

Comment

Oh Most important question. Do we have a Knife hookup??? I don't Remember.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Love my benchmade.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Very well. It was sharp out of the box and I have it on me daily. Haven't needed to resharpen it,

Granted I haven't used it for any huge work, just boxes, rope, etc.
              Yeah that's what I need is a good EDC.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Love my Kershaw knives they hold an edge twice as long as my CRKT knives do.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

H&k blitz by bench made . I have used mine for work for everyday for 3 years . It sees very heavy use and I love it .http://www.benchmade.com/products/14460
                  The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    None with either of them.

I've got the kershaw blur in s30v steel. Very good knife.

Ive got this same knife and this one.

Ive got to sharpen the s30v knife once a week. The ram i can get sharper and its easier to maintain for me. I just strop it from time to time. I prefer the ram over my s30v blur, even if its just a flipper.

Comment

yeah i know its not a assisted blade but they are pretty nice.

Comment

its not assisted but its the one I carry every day. its a buck odessy. With a little practice it comes out ready to go really quick. buck doesn't make them anymore so ebay to find it. Best knife i have owned. and it holds an edge like it should.

Comment

I fucking love my SOG Xrays

Comment

I should say that my knifes get abused, cutting through hay bales, string, and anything else daily. i can dull a razorblade in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                              I should say that my knifes get abused, cutting through hay bales, string, and anything else daily. i can dull a razorblade in a day.
                              I abuse my Kershaw knives pretty bad as well and have only broke one and that was replaced by them free of charge.

I use a folding razor knife that uses drywall blades for round bales and they last a little bit but we buy blades in bulk.
                              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                              X