2013 Spring Turkey Hunts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Spring Turkey Hunts.

One of the members from the forum made it up for a hunt with his father. Not even two hours into the blind and he has his first bird down. I'll Let him post his pics.

Sweet, I haven't even had a chance to go yet.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Ive sat maybe 6 hours, but have done alot of scouting for the forum member and his dad.

Comment

I tried to upload them but my Internet connection here kinda sucks. Will do it when I get home.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Who are you with? i get great service with verizon. If at&t your screwed, but your more than welcome to use my internet if needed.

Comment

Yup AT&T. The phone signal is fine full bars but the Internet is very slow. At least for pics it is.
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I'm going on Saturday, going to scout the roost trees on Thursday evening.

Comment

His dad got one tonight. Im sure they will post some pics. Im hoping ive got jeffs kill on one or my trail cameras.

Comment

Brother in law got this one. I wasn't as lucky. They weren't gobbling a whole lot.

[/URL]

Comment

Im surprised He hasnt posted the birds they get here yet. Good birds the both of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X