No announcement yet.

Cabela's won't give in stock gun info??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering what that pricing was. When I bought my blue label 19 I paid $431 o.t.d..

Comment

Academy Frisco has the G17 & G22 for $579. You might check some of their other locations.

Marcus
      '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
        I was wondering what that pricing was. When I bought my blue label 19 I paid $431 o.t.d..
        I think Glocks LEO MSRP is $399

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I think Glocks LEO MSRP is $399
          It depends on the model. Some are $379, I believe, and the others are just a few dollars more. I know for a fact I paid $431.xx for my 19 at GT Distributors. I'll post up my exact price when I finally make it home.

Comment

398.20 plus sales tax for individual purchases standard 9 and .40s excluding long slide models

I'm very tempted to order a gen 4 34 but already am waiting for a shield and I'd have to buy new holsters

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              I'm looking for a Glock 19 and I have been told that the Cabela's Fort Worth has been stocking some.

I called the store and was told that they will not give any status on in stock gun items over the phone. They ask that you come into the store.

WTF?

I'm not driving a hour each way just to look at an empty shelf.....
              I called and they said they were out of stock. I guess you flexed that cop speech a little to hard.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                I called and they said they were out of stock. I guess you flexed that cop speech a little to hard.
                Oh shit

Comment

F those guys, hiding shit. Talked to a manager (Albert), who told them to sell me the ammo. Every employee tried to redirect me to a different person, so I insisted that I keep dealing with "Albert," since he was the only one they seemed to be avoiding. The guys even came back with "good news, a customer can't make it back for this 100-rd 'brick,' it's all yours!" I handed it to my gf and told her to go buy it up front, I was gonna wait on Albert. Albert came back and said it was part of a ($1,26x.xx) package deal with a 22 pistol, so that's why they wouldn't sell it to me. I told him about the earlier incident and he went talking to employees. About 5 minutes later, came back and sold me the ammo can and apologized for the employees. He said that if it's in the store, it's for sale. He gave me his card and said to call him directly if I ever have trouble there again.

TL;DR- Props to Albert for hooking it up.
                  Last edited by hotrod66stang; 04-23-2013, 09:05 PM. Reason: fishfucker

Comment

how much was that?

Comment

$9.xx per 100, $99.xx per 2100 rd ammo can.

Comment

thats a pretty good deal on the can! Looks like i will be giving albert a visit soon!! haha

Comment

I could always go back. I'm just down the street at Fred's Burgers on Western Center. I could try to buy the ammo can of 22LR just to see the guy squirm. Lol. Limit of 5 boxes. Want me to get you 5?
                          Don't need any ammo right now, but mmm some freds burgers sound good. My neighbor just had her birthday party catered by freds on sat. It was so good. Wish that truck was parked on my street every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                            thats a pretty good deal on the can! Looks like i will be giving albert a visit soon!! haha
                            He walked the entire ammo section and warehouse, so I feel very confident that I got the last can. They should be getting another shipment on Thursday or Friday. No guarantees what will be in it, though.

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                            Don't need any ammo right now, but mmm some freds burgers sound good. My neighbor just had her birthday party catered by freds on sat. It was so good. Wish that truck was parked on my street every day.
                            Yeah, it was definitely the best burger I've had at any of their locations, and probably the best I've had in my 6 years in FW. Plus, they told me tonight that he went down to feed the victims and volunteers in West, came back for more food and went back down today. I'll definitely give my money to someone like that.

Comment

He walked the entire ammo section and warehouse, so I feel very confident that I got the last can. They should be getting another shipment on Thursday or Friday. No guarantees what will be in it, though.

Yeah, it was definitely the best burger I've had at any of their locations, and probably the best I've had in my 6 years in FW. Plus, they told me tonight that he went down to feed the victims and volunteers in West, came back for more food and went back down today. I'll definitely give my money to someone like that.
                              Good info, I might try and make it down there and see if i can grab a few boxes. Can't seem to find shit in my area except shot gun shells...

Comment

Good job making your 5 minute trip up the road worth it. Send Albert a thank you email thanking him for his fine customer service. Then go buy it all on Thursday and Friday again. lol

I tried like hell to get my ass up to Cabela's while I was home but just couldn't make it. Not that I am low on ammo but you can never have too much.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X