$2,000.00 Rem 870

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2,000.00 Rem 870

Why on earth would you spend this much on a 870? Some people amaze me. 1947.00, why not 1948.00?

That thing is hideous.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Just forwarded this to soap.

Comment

This reminds me of those dickholes at the gun show that sell those overly modified Maverick 88's for a 1k plus. But to answer your question, likely the same kind of person that spends $2877 on a Series 80 Combat Commander.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Just forwarded this to soap.
        Huzzah!

Comment

people are stupid, I thought it was going to be some oddball special edition with fancy wood.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            This reminds me of those dickholes at the gun show that sell those overly modified Maverick 88's for a 1k plus.
            Last gun show I was at there was a table that sold stupidly modified shotguns for exorbent prices. Whole time I was there there was a huge crown and they were taking orders. Sometimes I feel like I just don't get the gun crowd, sigh

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
              Last gun show I was at there was a table that sold stupidly modified shotguns for exorbent prices. Whole time I was there there was a huge crown and they were taking orders. Sometimes I feel like I just don't get the gun crowd, sigh
              That is the dickholes I was talking about.

Comment

Good Lord look at this destroyed mini 14

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

That should be illegal.

RIP

Comment

Lmfao!
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

That price is ignorant as he'll for a shotgun that isn't a nice o/u or one of the high end B brand semi auto.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                        But its the BADA$$ shotgun store man

Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I thought it was overpriced/done as well...but now I understand. It includes "Adhesive Loop Tape" - that stuff is the shit.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                          X