No announcement yet.

Robo Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received a call about student loans on my desk phone at work. Once the live person got on the line I asked "Can I please have your account number", which confused the person on the other end. She then told me that I called her, she didn't call me, and wanted to know how long I've had the phone #. I told her 10 years and my company doesn't hold any student loans. When she asked me my companies name I made up something generic sounding, and she hung up on me.

Needless to say I wasted her time, but I do feel bad for her having to work at a job like that.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Just received a call about student loans on my desk phone at work. Once the live person got on the line I asked "Can I please have your account number", which confused the person on the other end. She then told me that I called her, she didn't call me, and wanted to know how long I've had the phone #. I told her 10 years and my company doesn't hold any student loans. When she asked me my companies name I made up something generic sounding, and she hung up on me.

Needless to say I wasted her time, but I do feel bad for her having to work at a job like that.
      Fuck her, she isn't required to work at a company like that. There are other jobs, it's an employee's marketplace out there today.

Comment

Working...
      X