Man card for life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soap View Post
    I got a 7 day ban for posting a video of a a getting a BJ from a cow. Beat that.
    ... I could ban you for as long as you’d like, I’m more than happy to help break your record. Let me know how long you want me to ban you for.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Dear Lord the "Craig" part is gold!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        ... I could ban you for as long as you’d like, I’m more than happy to help break your record. Let me know how long you want me to ban you for.
        I think 10 days should teach me my lesson.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
          I think 10 days should teach me my lesson.
          Not a problem, see you in 10 day's...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by rick modena View Post
            not a problem, see you in 10 day's...
            lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Your gonna wash your ban hammer after hitting him with it, just sayin"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I forgot to check in. Thanks for the assist, broseph!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• No problem, brochip.

In the 'reason for ban' I put, "Ask and thou shall receive." hahaha!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    The itsy bitsy cougar
                    Came crawling up the trail.
                    You were right!!

mountain lion killed by colorado trail runner was a kitten necropsy report says

FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The final necropsy report of the mountain lion killed by Colorado trail runner Travis Kauffman estimates the age of the lion at three to four months.

The necropsy performed by Colorado Parks and Wildlife veterinarians in Fort Collins identified the lion as a "kitten'' with a weight of 24 pounds. However, the animal was heavily scavenged and officials estimated the animal's live weight was 35 to 40 pounds. The report listed the animal in "fair condition'' with no diseases noted.

Comment

• No...ruffdaddy was right. And these assholes are still stretching it (media)

The damn thing was found at 24lbs but they're pretending like half of it was eaten in the hours it took them to get there. A 3-4 month old lion is like 20-30 lbs...and this thing wasn't even in good health.

This man deserves a purse...not a bad mofo wallet

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        No...ruffdaddy was right. And these assholes are still stretching it (media)

The damn thing was found at 24lbs but they're pretending like half of it was eaten in the hours it took them to get there. A 3-4 month old lion is like 20-30 lbs...and this thing wasn't even in good health.

This man deserves a purse...not a bad mofo wallet
                        You ever seen a house cat attack someone? They weigh about 7 pounds. I mean not nearly as impressive as the original story but still.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I could kill a 30-40LBS cat or dog, but I sure wouldn't want to tussle with them if I had a choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            You ever seen a house cat attack someone? They weigh about 7 pounds. I mean not nearly as impressive as the original story but still.
                            I've been attacked by my 20lb house cat. It's certainly not something I would ever choose...but I'd still pick that over a pitbull or Shepard any day of the week.

It would take a cat over 50lb to start to get to a point where I'm not sure I'd make it and would prefer the dog attack.

Comment

• I'd be willing to bet a 20 pound mountain lion would end a 20 pound house cat in roughly 11 seconds.

While it's hilarious that this cat is less than half of the initially implied weight, I'm still guessing the fight wasn't the most fun this guy has had in his life.

But yeah, his BMF wallet just got downgraded to a 'job well done' money clip instead.

Comment

• Guy killed a baby lion had momma seen it guy would have been dead and dinner. Dumbass media always trying to make some big story out of some bullshit. So was it 20lbs or 50? Sure it wasn’t fun but man vs adult lion my money on lion all day long. 3 month cub you might have a chance
                                Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 03-01-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X