Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
    Awww shit!!! Dan wants to bust TINKRD's ass
    i'll admit. dan "probably" has me covered in the 1/8. I think I'd fetch him in the 1/4. He doesn't stand a chance from 60-160.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
      and it wasn't down sence then at all.
      Feb19th is when you posted times and video of the above mentioned. E.T.

Feb 27th, 1 week later, you say this
      I was able to pull the car up to 23lbs of boost Saturday with out it cutting out. So I got the tune worked out good. Only problem was I had a head gasket starting to leak on me and desided let go. This was saturday, I picked up a head gasket from Gearheads and started working on the car Sunday. I pulled the turbo kit off, timing cover, valve cover, coolant system, intake and then the driver side ...head with the motor inside the car. Cleaned the head off and block put the new head gasket on and put the head back on. Now I did all of this Sunday in about 7hrs. I still have to torque the head down and put everything else back on put that is the easy part. On a side note I haven't seen pistons that were as clean as these. No carbon build up or anything. Just a gold glow to them. Must be from that good E85 I'm feeding the motor. I should have it all back together today.See More
      LikeUnlike · · February 27 at 8:41am

you didnt finish the work that day, so to me, that's "being down"...

then on March 6th, another week later, you say this..
      I pulled the motor out and pulled the heads off and so far I can't see anything wrong with the motor or heads at all. Pistons look great, rings look good, and heads look good. I have no clue. Head might have gotten warped. I'm going to pull the pistons completely out tomorrow and take a look at everything at least then I will know nothing is wrong with the short block. Then I'm going to take the heads to the machine shop and have them looked at.March 6 at 9:37pm

then on march 10th you ordered new cams. you posted pics of them on monday. you also were talking about porting your intake manifold yourself too.

so yeah, you're car has been down

i hope you get it running soon and all, just quit talking out your ass

Comment

• Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
        i'll admit. dan "probably" has me covered in the 1/8. I think I'd fetch him in the 1/4. He doesn't stand a chance from 60-160.
        lets do it. Crandal has a 1/4 for you to try to fetch me. Roll racing isn't my thing but if you want we can do a 40 till I run out of gear roll too...

And yes I did finish the work the same day. I'm pretty fast at working on this car.
        03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
        "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

lets do it. Crandal has a 1/4 for you to try to fetch me. Roll racing isn't my thing but if you want we can do a 40 till I run out of gear roll too...

And yes I did finish the work the same day. I'm pretty fast at working on this car.
          John Gilliland
          Get the car together?
          LikeUnlike · · See Friendship · February 28 at 10:49am near Roanoke ·

Daniel Hardy Pretty much, Just got to put the turbo kit back on which isn't a big deal.
          February 28 at 10:55am · LikeUnlike.
          quote above is from the next day where you still haven't finished the work. why you gots to lie for Dan?

we can run at Crandall, but i've told you 100 times not till i get a 2 step and some tires. I might consider 40-whatever after i setup some cool features on my Eboost2.

Comment

Awww shit!!! Dan wants to bust TINKRD's ass
            Share some of that pop corn playa!! This shit getting good... Hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
              i'm game, plan to be at kdale on friday (pro-mods so the track might be okay), don't expect me to throw down any cash though, i earned the nickname "flying jew" for a reason.
              Don't expect to get more than one run Friday night. First night of promods is usually nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0 n it View Post
                Share some of that pop corn playa!! This shit getting good... Hehe
                lol.. true, this shit getting real.

Comment

quote above is from the next day where you still haven't finished the work. why you gots to lie for Dan?

we can run at Crandall, but i've told you 100 times not till i get a 2 step and some tires. I might consider 40-whatever after i setup some cool features on my Eboost2.
                  well I finished it the next morning whatever... Anyways, stop making excuses and get your shit so we can go to Crandall. You should have plenty of time. I don't see me having my car back running for a couple of weeks.
                  03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                  "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

well I finished it the next morning whatever... Anyways, stop making excuses and get your shit so we can go to Crandall. You should have plenty of time. I don't see me having my car back running for a couple of weeks.
                    lol @ this post.

I finished it that day...well nevermind i got busted and i actually didn't finish it that day.

I love this shit.

What's up bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadCompanyVPWS6 View Post
                      lol @ this post.

I finished it that day...well nevermind i got busted and i actually didn't finish it that day.

I love this shit.

What's up bitches.
                      Oh shit! Your alive
                      Where the hell ya been?

Comment

Oh shit! Your alive
                        Where the hell ya been?
                        Working working working. And some softball mixed in there as well.

I've been lurking every so often, just haven't posted in a while. How's the coupe? Last I saw I think you put a new turbo on?

Comment

buy me some track wheels and a 2-step and we'll dance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadCompanyVPWS6 View Post
                            Working working working. And some softball mixed in there as well.

I've been lurking every so often, just haven't posted in a while. How's the coupe? Last I saw I think you put a new turbo on?
                            sup white boy

Comment

buy me some track wheels and a 2-step and we'll dance.
                              I have some track wheels...the tires on the other hand won't do you any good. Cords are visible.

Comment

sup white boy
                                Sup gangsta!

Comment

Working...
                                X