Decent deal on PMAGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
    Shit lowers have been around $120 for a long time if you want a major name brand. Anything other than PSA, AIM or Aero have been there for a while. I just hope when the time comes (soon) I can find a lefty or ambi lower. I still wanna build my SBR and I'd much rather do it on a nice billet ambi lower like a Mega or something.
    I still need that one billet ambi bolt catch lower for my 24" barrel gun. Even still, I have 4 CMMG, 1 S&W, 10 PSA and 7 from the first GB that I can't for the life of me remember their name.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      a local shop is supposed to have 100 steel mags for $966 after tax...Im going to call them in the morning if anyone is interested

I'm in for 10.

Comment

a local shop is supposed to have 100 steel mags for $966 after tax...Im going to call them in the morning if anyone is interested
        I will take 20 if you will let me pay through paypal and pick them up from you in April?

Comment

• Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
          I can't believe nobody caught my sarcasm I was paraphrasing comments from people trashing them on Facebook
          Paul it was not lost on me.

Comment

I'm in for 10 if you get them.

Comment

• i will take 5 atleast!
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• cool guys...will update you in the morning sometime. I will pick up the 100 if possible

Comment

• In for 5 if possible

Comment

• Hey guys.. I just talked to the local guy and he is out of stock but has a shipment coming in a day or two after Xmas. I ordered 100 black 30rd pmag w/o windows. They will be $11.75 after taxes.

Kbs (Keith?) - Im fine with holding them until whenever.

Comment

• I'll do 10 pmags if theres still room.

Comment

• I'm still in for 10.

Comment

• cool...Im going to keep 20 and will let you guys get the rest in order of posting...

Comment

Hey guys.. I just talked to the local guy and he is out of stock but has a shipment coming in a day or two after Xmas. I ordered 100 black 30rd pmag w/o windows. They will be $11.75 after taxes.

Kbs (Keith?) - Im fine with holding them until whenever.
                            So you are picking up these over the steels?

I will still take 20 at those prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              So you are picking up these over the steels?

I will still take 20 at those prices.
                              yes...I went pmag rather than the other (which were actually alum)

Comment

• I'll take 10 if you still have some just send me a pm with the details on how and when to pay you

Comment

Working...
                                X