No announcement yet.

Decent deal on PMAGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone bothered to just email them and ask before going all apeshit.
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
      Has anyone bothered to just email them and ask before going all apeshit.
      Yup, emailed them this afternoon after putting in an order around noon on Friday.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Yup, emailed them this afternoon after putting in an order around noon on Friday.
        I placed mine about the same time.

Comment

I guess the saying "Cheap or fast, but not both" applies here. I ordered 10 PMAGS, 10 ASC 6.8 mags and 5 ASC x39 mags on Friday and they showed up yesterday. Ill pay a little shipping and tax to not wait and wonder when or if my shit is going to show up.

Actually all I paid was tax. They have free shipping on orders over $150.

Comment

Got an email about an hour ago with a tracking number. I'll be putting in another order to them for pmags at that price.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

now would be a good time for a Pmag group buy????
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                now would be a good time for a Pmag group buy????
                That's a great idea, but I doubt we would be fortunate enough to get CJ to head up another group buy. If there was a GB for PMags, I wouldn't have one issue going through Primary Arms. They have always been spot on with my orders.

Comment

all this talk of restricting ammo and hi-cap mags. has driven me to stockpill nuff ammo mags to last me a while,
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Got an email about an hour ago with a tracking number. I'll be putting in another order to them for pmags at that price.
                    How are the shipping them? I figure I should get info late today or tomorrow since I ordered early Monday. I'll most likely order more as well
                    07 f250-family truckster
                    08 Denali -baby hauler
                    52 f1-rust bucket
                    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I ordered mine on the 27th, and got the shipping confirmation (USPS Priority) yesterday.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Got my email with the tracking information as well.

Comment

Viva la group buy!!! Just shut up and take my money.
                          03 cobra

Comment

Got my tracking number today.

Comment

Well shit, looks like USPS dropped my order off yesterday with my front office, they just didn't bother to leave me a note of any sort saying it was delivered.

Comment

lol @ usps tracking. You will receive the package before you receive the confirmation it's shipped.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X