Clear All

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post

I NEED a mode of transportation.
    get a bus pass, you don't NEED a car

Comment

You are not seeing what I am saying.

Read again.

I NEED a mode of transportation. I want a nice car.

You NEED a gun to protect yourself. You want a AR.

There are alternate ways of protecting yourself, just as there are alternate modes of transportation.
      I'm not sure if the need/want comparison works well in a survival situation. You NEED the best weapon to protect you own life. At least, that's the way I look at it.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You are not seeing what I am saying.

Read again.

I NEED a mode of transportation. I want a nice car.

You NEED a gun to protect yourself. You want a AR.

There are alternate ways of protecting yourself, just as there are alternate modes of transportation.
        Yes, I was seeing what you were saying, hence my response... you need a mode of transportation, you want a car. It's no different than me saying I need a means of protecting myself, I want an AR. This isn't fucking rocket science. Not once have any of us have said "I NEED AN AR", at least not that I've read. I'm using the car as a comparison, it's not something you need, it's something you want.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          get a bus pass, you don't NEED a car
          You sir are starting to understand it. Read a few more times.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• technically you dont NEED an AR15, you could protect yourself with yelling.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Yes, I was seeing what you were saying, hence my response... you need a mode of transportation, you want a car. It's no different than me saying I need a means of protecting myself, I want an AR. This isn't fucking rocket science. Not once have any of us have said "I NEED AN AR", at least not that I've read. I'm using the car as a comparison, it's not something you need, it's something you want.
              Then we are on the same page here. Carry on. I succeeded at wasting a little bit of time. BTW I didn't read a single post previous to mine in this thread lmao.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

You sir are starting to understand it. Read a few more times.
                no i'm not getting it

you're trying to compare two different things that do not relate.

I need transportation vs I need to protect myself

you COULD walk everywhere using your own feet, you CAN'T always protect yourself with just your hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  Doesn't get bitches:

Gets bitches:

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I'm not sure if the need/want comparison works well in a survival situation. You NEED the best weapon to protect you own life. At least, that's the way I look at it.
                    this

Comment

• I NEED an AR as it rounds out my collection quite nicely. If I did not have a well rounded collection, I would not be able to defend myself in ANY situation.

There, I used it in a sentence
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        technically you dont NEED an AR15, you could protect yourself with yelling.
                        I think some form of gun that could be easily carried on you at all times would be better than both of those.

I doubt you would have the AR15 on you when you need to protect yourself. Of course, if you walked around everywhere with it strapped to your body than you would probably never need to protect yourself.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

this
                          sez Mr. Lorcin!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Doesn't get bitches:

Need I continue?

Comment

no i'm not getting it

you're trying to compare two different things that do not relate.

I need transportation vs I need to protect myself

you COULD walk everywhere using your own feet, you CAN'T always protect yourself with just your hands.
                              GOD DAMN YOU ARE DUMB.

I am saying we need a mode of transportation as well as a good way to protect ourselves. So a decent pistol would work. I doubt you can carry an AR15 around with you all day.

mode of transportation= gun
                              nice car= AR.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                sez Mr. Lorcin!

god bless.
                                shit I traded that thing for a Jimenez JAJAJAJAJA 380

Comment

Working...
                                X