Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 331SILVBLLT View Post
    On the Street?
    Yeah my bad,brian dont run on the street but he will run at whatever track is open

Comment

• I knew that something was up. And Chris I would give you a kidney . I know you.
      2009 Mustang GT
      1972 Country Squire

Comment

• Yeah sure does make for a good show..Sucks they made it seem like boosted punk out from that race..At least I can go to my boys and tell them what went down.....Both my boys are a big fans of BoostedGT and keep asking me "when is he going to run for the #1 spot?"

I tell them its a OKC show...I doubt they will allow anyone else thats not from OKC in their #1 spot.
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          Yeah sure does make for a good show..Sucks they made it seem like boosted punk out from that race..At least I can go to my boys and tell them what went down.....Both my boys are a big fans of BoostedGT and keep asking me "when is he going to run for the #1 spot?"

I tell them its a OKC show...I doubt they will allow anyone else thats not from OKC in their #1 spot.
          All of the TV bullshit aside, if Boosted raced his way to the #1 spot on the list I think they would show it. I just don't see Chris ever putting big tires on his car, and he will have a tough time with the top two or three guys on a small tire. They don't have to pull near as much power out to get those steam rollers down the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            All of the TV bullshit aside, if Boosted raced his way to the #1 spot on the list I think they would show it. I just don't see Chris ever putting big tires on his car, and he will have a tough time with the top two or three guys on a small tire. They don't have to pull near as much power out to get those steam rollers down the street.
            Yeah and you know the OKC boys wouldnt put small tires on their cars..Would be nice if the show would let a Texas car on #1 spot
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• I would love to see Boosted climb the ladder to the #1 spot. I don't see him making it that far because the big tire guys would be silly to slow their car with a small tire and power dialed back.

Comment

• Small tire showdown on this weeks episode

Comment

• Yeah tonights show should be fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    Small tire showdown on this weeks episode
                    Yeah, I'm curious to see what happens because from the preview they posted earlier today it shows Chief putting some smalls on to get in on the action against Andrade.
                    2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• What ever happened to run what you brung? Stipulation races are lame... If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!

Comment

• So is that Fransico the same one on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                          So is that Fransico the same one on here?
                          That's what I was wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1AdamLopez View Post
                            That's what I was wondering.
                            sure is!

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              What ever happened to run what you brung? Stipulation races are lame... If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!
                              Same thing as having certain rules for certain classes of races in NHRA and on down.

Running on small tires makes the driver and car setup much more important to where someone's bank account isn't what is necessarily winning the race.

Chuck running Chief on big tires is stupid because Chief's car probably makes 1,500 more hp. Not even close to being the same level of car. Small tires are the equalizer.
                              2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• What happened to 28x10 being what was considered the small tire standard.

Comment

Working...
                                X