Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad it was finished before lock down happened

Comment

Finally, tonight's the night that Yellowstone is back. It's about damn time. Don't forget to set your dvr.
      sigpic

Comment

Finally!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Glad it’s back, but these first two episodes were kinda boring. I know it’s probably because I was all hyped up for it to come back on, that it just didn’t live up to that. I just had read and heard so much about how this season was going to be full throttle, balls to the wall, and Rip was gonna be ruthless, etc. it has just started back pretty slow. I’m sure it will get better over the next few episodes. The snake thing was funny. I didn’t care much for the new story line with the new kid. Maybe they just brought him in long enough to kill him off and make things more interesting. Otherwise it seems forced, and this domestic side of Beth is lame. I want to see some scorched Earth shit.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Glad it’s back, but these first two episodes were kinda boring. I know it’s probably because I was all hyped up for it to come back on, that it just didn’t live up to that. I just had read and heard so much about how this season was going to be full throttle, balls to the wall, and Rip was gonna be ruthless, etc. it has just started back pretty slow. I’m sure it will get better over the next few episodes. The snake thing was funny. I didn’t care much for the new story line with the new kid. Maybe they just brought him in long enough to kill him off and make things more interesting. Otherwise it seems forced, and this domestic side of Beth is lame. I want to see some scorched Earth shit.
            I agree with most everything you just said.

I thought she should have died or at least not had the blast be so dramatic, no one lives from a blast like that and all she had was some burns and cut, c-mon. Other than that, its been a pretty authentic show.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I can think of lots of people in DC that Rip should take to the train station….. in Minecraft.

Comment

Hopefully they don't end up pinning this whole thing on the local militia. We all know it goes much higher than that.

Beth seems to still have that fire in her, but it's definitely odd seeing the homemaker juxtaposed in there now.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  ...I'd bet it's much deeper and centered around a child.
                  Damn dude, you nailed that one!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    Damn dude, you nailed that one!
                    LOL how far behind are you?! Did you just start watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      LOL how far behind are you?! Did you just start watching?
                      Oh, no, I watched them all real-time. I just haven’t been back in here in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X