Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 2019 gt500 700+hp - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 gt500 700+hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 gt500 700+hp

Check out @Ford’s Tweet: The legend returns in 2019. The most powerful street-legal production Ford ever with more than 700hp projected ��. #FordMustang #GT500 #FordNAIAS #NAIAS2018 "Arriving in 2019, the all-new Mustang Shelby® GT500 will be the pinnacle of Mustang performance, highlighting...

MOST POWERFUL STREET-LEGAL PRODUCTION FORD EVER: ALL-NEW MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 TO ATTACK TRACKS, DRAG STRIPS IN 2019

Arriving in 2019, the all-new Mustang Shelby® GT500® will be the pinnacle of Mustang performance and highlights the innovation, ingenuity and passion of Ford Performance
    With more than 700 horsepower projected, the all-new Shelby GT500 fast-back coupe will be twice as powerful as the original 1967 Mustang performance model

DETROIT, Jan. 15, 2018 – Loaded with the most venom ever, the all-new Mustang Shelby® GT500® with its 700-plus horsepower supercharged V8 will be the most powerful street-legal production Ford ever.

Embodying Ford Performance team’s motorsport expertise, this new Mustang is engineered to stand apart on roadways and race tracks, thanks to its new innovative track technologies, performance hardware, plus aggressive and functional track-tuned styling.

I guess it's time to keep an eye out for a GT350 with a discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
      That is what I'm hoping for. If a bunch of GT350"s get traded in it should bring their prices down. I've been watching them and they are already moving slowly off the lots. Some have been sitting for almost a year.

Comment

Greedy dealers have been a big problem, and it seriously hurts the production of specialty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          Greedy dealers have been a big problem, and it seriously hurts the production of specialty cars.
          Greedy dealers and people who are foolish enough to pay $10,000 - $20,000 over MSRP.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
            Damn straight!

Comment

I don't mind being in the minority, but the GT350 does almost nothing for me. It sounds weird and it's not a particularly attractive package (I do like the fenders). I'd prefer a 2018 GT with the A10 and it's half the price. This new 500 sounds great, but.... is this going to be a $100k Mustang?
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I'm still wondering if we are going to ever see ford do something with those axle splines in the front hubs on the GT-350. hmm maybe a 700hp awd Shelby? I doubt it, but why the splines?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  I don't mind being in the minority, but the GT350 does almost nothing for me. It sounds weird and it's not a particularly attractive package (I do like the fenders). I'd prefer a 2018 GT with the A10 and it's half the price. This new 500 sounds great, but.... is this going to be a $100k Mustang?
                  Supposedly the magic in the GT350 is in the driving of it. Suspension and steering is supposed to be sublime along with the exhaust note.

Comment

The gt350 did not perform what was expected of it after all the hype and inflated prices. It needed more power based on how well the camaro variants are performing based on costs

Comment

I'll be all in on a used GT350 if this brings the prices down.

Comment

Cars and Coffee will be even that much more exciting. The wreckage will massive!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          I'm still wondering if we are going to ever see ford do something with those axle splines in the front hubs on the GT-350. hmm maybe a 700hp awd Shelby? I doubt it, but why the splines?
                          Might have something to do with the Mach 1

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Supposedly the magic in the GT350 is in the driving of it. Suspension and steering is supposed to be sublime along with the exhaust note.
                            Yeah, but a $100k dealer markup for sublime steering seems excessive.

The Shelby GT350 Mustang typically costs about $48,000 new. One dealer in New York is selling a used one for nearly $150,000.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

maybe the actual hub is the same front to rear. ford just used the same part to build the hub/bearing assembly per application. similar to that of a hundred thousand dollar zr1 with a eighteen thousand dollar cobalt steering wheel.

just like the latest z28, the gt350 is cool. the r is really cool. but for that money there are other things i would be after.

Comment

Working...
                              X