Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    The British and US militaries are both in BIG trouble. All of Britiain is so entrenched in PC bullshit in every facet of their lives, that I'm surprised they even issue firearms to their military anymore.
    The US military is fucked because the senior leadership is so hamstrung with the social experimenting, affirmative action, and kinder-gentler bullshit, that they are not allowed to lead effectively. New (and QUALIFIED/QUALITY) recruits are harder to come by now than ever before. I saw a report that said that only 23% of millennials are eligible for military service due to them all being disgusting fatbodies.
    I got out about 15 yrs ago, and the writing was already on the wall then. It’s one of the reasons I got out after 10 and didn’t try for 20. Trusting your life to under qualified incapable idiots is too much of a risk. And you are right about the leadership being hamstrung by PCness. We can’t even annihilate shitholes because of it anymore. Iraq and Afghanistan should’ve been a 90 day anihillation don’t fuck with us fest. I’d be reminding Iran all the missles and bombs I’m about to use are already paid for.

Comment

• in 69 they ate us alive . 3 am roust outs for the hell of it . fat ? no problem , you would come home from boot fit and trim . you haven't lived until you've moved a hole in the middle of the night .

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• LMAO. For the Dems its Dem bros before hoes. She should know by now.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                I hope we let em burn. Only way they'll learn.
                                In order for that to happen they would first need to realize there was a problem. Eurotrash journalism is right there to remind the brainless everything is just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X