Ran a cammed 93 cobra today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
    Where do u live? We can meet up any wed thurs or fri night, just shoot me a pm.
    Denton area, let's get something set up with warmer weather and cleaner roads.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      I thought I said I was down?
      Nope.

Comment

Doesn't matter how I win, just that I win. Right?

Lol better chassis? Isn't 79-04 considered the "fox chassis"? All parts are interchangeable. 94-04 are wider and longer and have better suspension but I wouldn't call it a better chassis.
        It may be clapped in ragged (not really) but it runs like a mustang should!
        LMFAO!!! You're contradicting yourself withing that sentence. Yes, they're both fox platforms, but they have been upgraded since your car... thus, "better chassis."

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
          LMFAO!!! You're contradicting yourself withing that sentence. Yes, they're both fox platforms, but they have been upgraded since your car... thus, "better chassis."
          Better suspension, not chassis. Lol.

To me it's the same shit, different parts.

Although I fail to see how it helps from a roll.

Comment

Nope.
            Well I'm down.

Comment

Better suspension, not chassis. Lol.

To me it's the same shit, different parts.

Although I fail to see how it helps from a roll.
              I just said some of the cars were better built and more hp. Both help from a stop or roll.

Comment

You're setting up for a 2011?
                Well sorta. I meant I spent about what 11s cost this go around in mods for the hatch, with the cage, turbos and new motor... Basically I changed everything..., but I am leaning heavy towards gettin a Boss.. Not the expensive ugly one with the red wheels though... Depends what dealers think they r worth. I got a cool sales guy that said I can get x price so we will see when they show up.

Comment

Denton area, let's get something set up with warmer weather and cleaner roads.
                  My car is Slow... It hooks in this shit. I can meet u in lewisville or somethin?

Comment

I just said some of the cars were better built and more hp. Both help from a stop or roll.
                    Still weigh 300lbs less!

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                      Well sorta. I meant I spent about what 11s cost this go around in mods for the hatch, with the cage, turbos and new motor... Basically I changed everything..., but I am leaning heavy towards gettin a Boss.. Not the expensive ugly one with the red wheels though... Depends what dealers think they r worth. I got a cool sales guy that said I can get x price so we will see when they show up.
                      I'm leaning towards an auto GT and just sending it to HPP for the turbo... totally not me, but why not?

I'll wait to see what Manny is going to do with his first.

Comment

I'm leaning towards an auto GT and just sending it to HPP for the turbo... totally not me, but why not?

I'll wait to see what Manny is going to do with his first.
                        slow poke
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by white_lightning View Post
                          slow poke
                          ztp!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by denny View Post
                            ztp!!!
                            4 life!!!!!
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
                              hows the view from atop your high horse?

steve, what's it really matter to you what Matt does with his spare time, or what his living situation is?

do you always try and come off as condescending or is it just natural?
                              The view is great, I can see your bald spot. Matt and I are friends. He used to hang out with our group and we busted his balls then about living at home, it's just funny. Very cute of you to come in your shiny armor to defend him though. You been in love long?

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                              im not sure why it bothers him what some one else does with their money...
                              I didn't say anything about money you pot stirrin zebra chaser.

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                              damn, dude... what'd he have for breakfast this morning?
                              Most likely a bowl of exuses.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              When I get back to the States, we can run our Cobras. I advise that you drive it a little harder, but you should still handle my crap. Mike keeps avoiding it.

We can line all these 13 second monsters up together and have a badass street race in slow motion. LOL
                              Pipe down sandbagger. You're still slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                Pipe down sandbagger. You're still slow.
                                I'll give you the hit and take it back before you get it into 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                                X