I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Finally got to the bottom of this.

This guy has completely manipulated a legion of Minons. Holy fucking shit, what a thing to observe. This is the real life Walking Dead happening. And before anyone says anything about BLM, or Antifa, whatever, please let it be known that i am part of no internet gangs, like you.

I just gotta say, other than that fact of pure entertainment, at this point i feel like stuck with carpool duty.

THE BAD HOMBRE

The media has already tried and failed to pin racist assholes on us.

See the source of that "news"? Vice? Come on, Nay.

The difference between our sides is we denounce evil assholes. Your side promotes, publicizes, funds, and covers for them.

CNN, Slate, etc.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Tsk tsk
    Last edited by sc281; 08-22-2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

The best part is how this mother fucker thinks everyone else is brainwashed.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

i know lol
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          This guy has completely manipulated a legion of Minons. Holy fucking shit, what a thing to observe. This is the real life Walking Dead happening. And before anyone says anything about BLM, or Antifa, whatever, please let it be known that i am part of no internet gangs, like you.
          Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          The media has already tried and failed to pin racist assholes on us.

The difference between our sides is we denounce evil assholes. Your side promotes, publicizes, funds, and covers for them.

CNN, Slate, etc.
          This guy has completely manipulated a legion of Minons. Holy fucking shit, what a thing to observe. i am part of no internet gangs, like you.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Strong retort. You're starting to slip again.

Comment

how so? i clearly stated i dont identify as a you or them on any of this stuff. It is however fucking hilarious. I have been saying for over a year now that i have watched a handful of members be coerced into a way of thinking by reddit. i just happened to see a news piece about if from just acouple of weeks ago.

i am lost when he says you or us because 1. as far as im concerned, im just another dfwstanger. 2, maybe he means black vs. white, then by all means, i understand his stance and his mission. 3, he may just mean me as in an independently free thinker, versus "yall"(??) as a group of followers..? I have already said his style of posting gives me epilepsy, i cant see shit hes trying to say.

now if the unite the right thing turns out to be true that kessler was a 'obama plant' and so on and so on... how does that make you feel to know you have been being had for the last year or two?

I would love to hear from Tim too. He and Danny were the most level headed of this recent Jonestown experiment.

drink up butter cup it's all in the random political pic thread if you need a refill.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Hey guys, it's another thread by naynay, where he just wants to "stir the pot", and create an argumentative environment.

Nothing to see here. Literally. Nothing insightful, new, informative, different. . . literally, nothing to see.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Hey guys, it's another thread by naynay, where he just wants to "stir the pot", and create an argumentative environment.

Nothing to see here. Literally. Nothing insightful, new, informative, different. . . literally, nothing to see.
                  Originally posted by Magnus

Third times a charm. Gimme 1 more.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by DARK LEWIS View Post
                    how so? i clearly stated i dont identify as a you or them on any of this stuff.
                    Is this the literary scholar trying to make sense? I thought you were just another fakewnews fucktard typing words on a screen? Are you trying to be taken seriously now? Because the genuine fakenews fucktard has far more comedic value. Why Dark Lewis you ask?
                    Originally posted by DARK LEWIS View Post

Uncanny...

Comment

Third times a charm. Gimme 1 more.
                      Blah, blah, blah..... gobfuck yourself with a cactus racist troll.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Blah, blah, blah..... gobfuck yourself with a cactus racist troll.
                        is that like covfefe?

i wasnt sure how to suck my own covfefe either.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Christopher Cantwell, who was featured in a Vice documentary about a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, was denied bail on Thursday after turning himself in earlier, a senior law enforcement official said.

Christopher Cantwell, a white supremacist organizer who was featured in a Vice documentary about hate groups that converged on Charlottesville, Virginia earlier this month, has turned himself in, University of Virginia Police said Wednesday.

UVA police issued warrants for Cantwell's arrest on two counts of illegal use of tear gas and other gasses, and one count of malicious bodily injury with a caustic substance in connection with the August 11 march on the school campus.
                          Cantwell, of Keene, New Hampshire, surrendered to police in Lynchburg, Virginia. He is currently being held at the regional jail as he awaits transport to Charlottesville, police said.
                          The August 11 protest on the university grounds took place a day before a violent "Unite the Right" rally in downtown Charlottesville.
                          Cantwell seemed brash and defiant in interviews with Vice. But he appeared tearful in a separate Facebook video posted on the same weekend of the attack.
                          Cantwell said then that he might be arrested, but didn't specify why.
                          "We have done everything in our power to keep this peaceful," he said in the video. "I've been engaged in violence. I have. There's no question about it. And I've done nothing to hide that. But it was done in defense of myself and others."
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Christopher Cantwell, who was featured in a Vice documentary about a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, was denied bail on Thursday after turning himself in earlier, a senior law enforcement official said.

Christopher Cantwell, a white supremacist organizer who was featured in a Vice documentary about hate groups that converged on Charlottesville, Virginia earlier this month, has turned himself in, University of Virginia Police said Wednesday.

UVA police issued warrants for Cantwell's arrest on two counts of illegal use of tear gas and other gasses, and one count of malicious bodily injury with a caustic substance in connection with the August 11 march on the school campus.
                            Cantwell, of Keene, New Hampshire, surrendered to police in Lynchburg, Virginia. He is currently being held at the regional jail as he awaits transport to Charlottesville, police said.
                            The August 11 protest on the university grounds took place a day before a violent "Unite the Right" rally in downtown Charlottesville.
                            Cantwell seemed brash and defiant in interviews with Vice. But he appeared tearful in a separate Facebook video posted on the same weekend of the attack.
                            Cantwell said then that he might be arrested, but didn't specify why.
                            "We have done everything in our power to keep this peaceful," he said in the video. "I've been engaged in violence. I have. There's no question about it. And I've done nothing to hide that. But it was done in defense of myself and others."
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X