• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lookin at a pic of her pussy right now, i'll share if you will
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I like the Bronco.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

thanks fam, i love it!

every time i start to think about what newer model car i would like to drive i get acid reflux. I'm gonna cruise it through the winter and hopefully have the 86 GT daily-able in by the spring, and be able to alternate.

i am one of the unfortunate few and i do face lifes obstacles sometimes, but i find a way to make lemonade.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

peter must've, wait for it..

petered out.

listen big guy, you may be a better mechanic than me. that $500 thunderbird that you did god who cares what to and got a pic on a website, thats cool! still wearing jean shorts and calf length white socks i see.

you may make more money than me, and thats great! i wanted to go work with my hands for a bit, i havent picked up so much as a screw driver in a few years now. I take care of my son.

had someone told me 15 years ago that I could be a glorified apartment hunter / leasing agent / front desk clerk, i would have gone down that avenue as well. so aside from the tbird, and your version of project bananas, what other shit you got sitting around as a tripping hazard?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'm still waiting for my race.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              You'll be waiting a while.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

So, scanning this thread I saw, PPV, pussy pics offered and free beers offered. Seems like friendships are improving during our old age.

I'll hate on naynay too for free beer.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I don't even know what I've just read 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Holding out for dollar beer night is adorable.
                    You don't stay middle class by pissing away money on full priced beer!!!!

Comment

and you dont consider yourself "upperclass" until you marry a woman with a degree and an actual profitable career.

at least i think thats how it goes.

something something something, your mom, old truck, and a reference about my sons mother should follow shortly.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Aren't you white?
                        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          listen big guy, you may be a better mechanic than me. that $500 thunderbird that you did god who cares what to and got a pic on a website, thats cool! still wearing jean shorts and calf length white socks i see.

you may make more money than me, and thats great! i wanted to go work with my hands for a bit, i havent picked up so much as a screw driver in a few years now. I take care of my son.

had someone told me 15 years ago that I could be a glorified apartment hunter / leasing agent / front desk clerk, i would have gone down that avenue as well. so aside from the tbird, and your version of project bananas, what other shit you got sitting around as a tripping hazard?
                          I am going to print this post out and hang it on my wall. It will be titled "Naynus finally loses it". This is the most pathetic thing I have seen on this forum in quite a while.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                            Aren't you white?
                            Maybe, I haven't decided yet.

Comment

Anyone with a lick of common sense woukd have read that as you being dismantled by a master of forums. A mental midget would see it as anything but such. And here we are.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                Anyone with a lick of common sense woukd have read that as you being dismantled by a master of forums. A mental midget would see it as anything but such. And here we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X