Rethink your EDC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
    Ya I saw the Vickers video earlier in the year. I like it, but I can't justify the price. Maybe one of these days... Along with the 92 that they warm over. Got to many toys that I want and I'm leaning towards a new rifle this Christmas as a present to myself Don't you have a Beretta from them?

Comment

I have fired some Wilson stuff and while it is better than the other 1911s I fired it was not worth the $2500 price tag.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
        I have fired some Wilson stuff and while it is better than the other 1911s I fired it was not worth the $2500 price tag.
        A buddy of mine has a Wilson and a couple Ed Browns. They are masterpieces but outside of my price range for a handgun.

He's actually selling his Wilson CQB Elite and keeps trying to goad me into it.
        Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Ya I saw the Vickers video earlier in the year. I like it, but I can't justify the price. Maybe one of these days... Along with the 92 that they warm over. Got to many toys that I want and I'm leaning towards a new rifle this Christmas as a present to myself Don't you have a Beretta from them?
          Yeah, I have their Beretta. Most accurate gun I own.

Comment

Got any pics?

Comment

Pretty sure I talked to you about it before. I'm sure if Wilson worked it over it has a smooth as a baby's ass trigger on it.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Got any pics?
              Ya post some pics. I think the last time you talked about it you were still waiting for it to get back.

BTW, did you see that someone is selling a bunch of 92 mags in the classifieds?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Got any pics?

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I got my CHL this year and have been carrying a lot more. With everything going on I want to be able to protect myself and my wife and my family wherever we are when I can. Usually my father in law is with us as well and he also carries. I personally carry my Springfield compact 1911 range officer. I love the pistol, it’s hefty and is an amazing pistol to shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well in my quest to be superior to everyone else in all things pews. I have sold my Glock 19 wonder blaster and now own a Glock 34. Which will be my carry with an X300u and a spare mag with a Taran +6 baseplate.

Buuuuuuuuuut. I can’t have that shit in Italy. Fuck me, right?
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                      X