price check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price check

what's a fair price for a used/new glock 20?

a dealer local to me wants 610 otd for a nib gen 4 lipseys gray/black two tone

guy in houston wants 400+ shipping/ffl fee for his used gen 4

Seems about right. Unless your LE you can get better.

Here's another vendor - https://www.riflegear.com/p-1756-glock-20sf.aspx
    Theres a couple selling brand new for 545.00

After FFL / Shipping , you'll be close-ish to the 610 OTD.

I doubt that used one has had 10K+ rounds through it so if the seller is legit, used may be the way to go for you.
    WRX

Comment

ya but thats a gen 3. i went and ahead and got the lipseys. i'm impatient.

now to hunt some bears. next question. what ammo should i run for big 2 and 4 legged game in north america

Comment

underwood for ammo

Comment

Damn; I saw this too late. I would have sold you a G20 gen4 pretty cheap.

People like to compare 10mm to a .41Mag; it isn't a .41Mag and does not offer that kind of performance. It is closer to being a hot .357Mag. My personal preference is to use a heavy bullet designed for penetration. For that purpose I like Hornady XTPs. They also happen to be the most accurate brand & style of bullet in every hand gun I have tried them in so much so that I hardly load anything else for hand guns if I want to use a jacketed bullet.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            Damn; I saw this too late. I would have sold you a G20 gen4 pretty cheap.

People like to compare 10mm to a .41Mag; it isn't a .41Mag and does not offer that kind of performance. It is closer to being a hot .357Mag. My personal preference is to use a heavy bullet designed for penetration. For that purpose I like Hornady XTPs. They also happen to be the most accurate brand & style of bullet in every hand gun I have tried them in so much so that I hardly load anything else for hand guns if I want to use a jacketed bullet.
            How cheap we talking?

Comment

I went ahead and geeked out and bought a Streamlight tlr-6 and a white hat iwb holster for the combo

Should be a decent all-around weapon and I still have my shield and J frame for any other situations

Comment

can someone chime in on a few different suppressor options for this gun?

Comment

You should try an oil filter.

Comment

Don't try an oil filter.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Don't try an oil filter.
                      I think that he should.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        I think that he should.
                        Fuck it. I'm not his supervisor.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Fuck it. I'm not his supervisor.
                          I knew I could earn your vote.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            what's a fair price for a used/new glock 20?

a dealer local to me wants 610 otd for a nib gen 4 lipseys gray/black two tone

guy in houston wants 400+ shipping/ffl fee for his used gen 4
                            I paid about the same for the same Gen 4 gray/black Glock 21. Pretty unique color combination and I paid the extra to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                              underwood for ammo
                              Definitely. Just ordered three boxes of 200 gr. Hard Cast Underwood.

Just some food for thought with choosing the weight of your bullets.

Comment

Working...
                              X