Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you worried about sending your kids to school this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    Were you asleep during the obama years?
    He was probably 8. Do naps count?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
      outlandish as a president blaming his predecessor 4 years after the fact
      Did you never watch Obama’s teleprompter speeches delivered ad nauseum throughout both of his terms in which he constantly blamed “the previous administration” (his words) for the 2008 recession? That’s when he wasn’t stumbling over his words with that clueless “uhh” over and over.

Now, had he blamed “the previous administrations” (plural) he might have been considered somewhat closer to the truth, or were you unaware of Slick Willie’s role in that too?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        Did you never watch Obama’s teleprompter speeches delivered ad nauseum throughout both of his terms in which he constantly blamed “the previous administration” (his words) for the 2008 recession? That’s when he wasn’t stumbling over his words with that clueless “uhh” over and over.

Now, had he blamed “the previous administrations” (plural) he might have been considered somewhat closer to the truth, or were you unaware of Slick Willie’s role in that too?
        Lol blaming a previous administration for something that happened on there watch iffy and crappy I'll give you that.

Blaming a previous administration for something that was not even a thing? That's just retarded.

Comment

Lol blaming a previous administration for something that happened on there watch iffy and crappy I'll give you that.

Blaming a previous administration for something that was not even a thing? That's just retarded.
          Yeah because there was never a threat of a pandemic up until 6 months ago. So you know preparing for that in prior administrations was like just retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Yeah because there was never a threat of a pandemic up until 6 months ago. So you know preparing for that in prior administrations was like just retarded.
            that's not what trump said, he specifically said covid19

how many deaths did ebola cause?

Comment

Trump would start ww3 if he was president 40 years ago.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Can you let us all know how Trump would have started WWIII in 1970?

Comment

that's not what trump said, he specifically said covid19

how many deaths did ebola cause?
                Obama's plan for an ebola outbreak was to lie to the public. Not only that but the CDC under Obama allowed the Dallas nurse who contracted Ebola and reported to the CDC that she had a fever to fly on a commercial plane back to Dallas.

This was for an Ebola outbreak of 5,000 people in Africa.

And Obama couldn't handle it. His approval ratings were lower than Trump's are now. They went down to 40.

So go shovel that "Obama could handle it" horse shit somewhere else. He couldn't handle his own tiny dick.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Obama's plan for an ebola outbreak was to lie to the public. Not only that but the CDC under Obama allowed the Dallas nurse who contracted Ebola and reported to the CDC that she had a fever to fly on a commercial plane back to Dallas.

This was for an Ebola outbreak of 5,000 people in Africa.

And Obama couldn't handle it. His approval ratings were lower than Trump's are now. They went down to 40.

So go shovel that "Obama could handle it" horse shit somewhere else. He couldn't handle his own tiny dick.

47 lowest.

She flew the day before she was diagnosed. Ebola wasn't airborne was it?

Fact check yourself on trump's approval ratings now.

Comment

47 lowest.

She flew the day before she was diagnosed. Ebola wasn't airborne was it?

Fact check yourself on trump's approval ratings now.
                    Ebola is spread by bodily fluids.

Not that you care about actual facts, you don't even bother to read or understand the links that you post up. Try reading your own link again and actually look at 2013 and 2014 this time.

Typical lib
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I thought this might be relevant to parents.

Cliffs Notes: Yes there is a risk. No, you're NOT wrong as a parent. There is no right or wrong answer.

My final word to each of you. I'm sending my kid back to school. The COVID rates are under control in my area and there MIGHT be 5 other kids in his class room because he's special ed. The risk is low for him. That said, I urge you to be careful, considerate of your own and others health, and be excellent to each other..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        I thought this might be relevant to parents.

Cliffs Notes: Yes there is a risk. No, you're NOT wrong as a parent. There is no right or wrong answer.

My final word to each of you. I'm sending my kid back to school. The COVID rates are under control in my area and there MIGHT be 5 other kids in his class room because he's special ed. The risk is low for him. That said, I urge you to be careful, considerate of your own and others health, and be excellent to each other..

Today my 13 year old started a music day camp. This should be a good test for what school will be like. I figure if he can make it through the trauma of a school shooting without showing any long term PTSD, he can make it through this. As long as he is zen about it, we are good to go. He has that 13 year olds ability to drown out the noise from everyone. i envy him.

Comment

Working...
                        X