Blake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake

Thoughts on this buddy? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Minus the wheels, I really like it.

Bid for the chance to own a Panoz-Built 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #32,522.

That’s pretty slick. Some interesting custom choices there and a helluva lot of nice work.

The only thing that has me scratching my head on first impression is the flares on the rear only.

Comment

Looks good. What is the fascination with really short manual shifter handles?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        Looks good. What is the fascination with really short manual shifter handles?
        Short throw shifters add 10 horsepowers and 20 torques, plus cuts your 1/4 mile more than an rv cam.

Comment

Ditch the pipes, wheels(steering included) and you've got a pretty boss machine.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Ditch the pipes, wheels(steering included) and you've got a pretty boss machine.
            You forgot to say the terrible console and the excessive billet as well.

CN

Comment

For the shifter, it looks to have been moved back, and the console is fairly high, so it's probably where it needs to be. I do agree though, looks a little strange in a classic.

One funny thing I noticed is that this car started out as a 6 cylinder. Not really a big deal, especially considering how customized it is, but still noteworthy.

Comment

I look at the car - then I look at the price - and then I go "that could pay off my mortgage and then some"

I forgot what it's like to be young and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                X