• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWO View Post
    what it looked like when I sold it

I loved those fucking wheels.
    my mom has those wheels on here solara.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      my mom has those wheels on here solara.
      They actually look really good on the Camry and Solara.

Comment

It might be the angle, but it looks like it sits high in the rear, even though the fender gap looks good. What size wheels are those? Are you going to go back to the BBS? (I think those looked tits) Wish I could find two or three of my old cars.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          It might be the angle, but it looks like it sits high in the rear, even though the fender gap looks good. What size wheels are those? Are you going to go back to the BBS? (I think those looked tits) Wish I could find two or three of my old cars.
          It has 275/40/18 all the way around. Eibach Pro-kit and Koni STR.Ts.

I'd like to go back to the BBS, but they are much harder to find now and the ones you can find are a million dollars, so probably not.

Comment

Looks good, but the no side skirts make it look pretty high.

Comment

Damn this makes me want another SN95

Comment

Side scoops filled in looks pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  Looks good, but the no side skirts make it look pretty high.

Ah! That might be what makes it look like it sits high to me. I knew my perspective was off, just couldn't figure it out.

Comment

I need to pick up a 94/95....sigh

Comment

Regardless of what work needs to be done, it looks like a bad bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        I need to pick up a 94/95....sigh

I'll probably still own either a black or red 94/95 Cobra at some point. There was one on eBay I was eyeballing recently.

Comment

CWO=ClockWorkOrange.. lol i just put 2 and 2 together..

fuck canada
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I wish I would have been able to keep mine. I am a sucker for a red sn95!

Comment

Man that car really takes me back. In those old pic's you can see my old tail lights

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
                                Man that car really takes me back. In those old pic's you can see my old tail lights
                                haha, I still have them if you want them, they are red now though.

Scott MC, I'll be doing that rear end treatment for sure. Minus the 94/95 lights. That looks so damn good.

talisman, I have the side skirts, just haven't got around to straightening the rails they attach too. Previous owner did a little off-roading and the bottom of the car isn't exactly smooth. It also looks a little tall because of the 40 series tires. I wanted to do a 35 series for the looks, but I drive 35 miles one way to work, and a little taller sidewall doesn't hurt. I guess I'm getting too old.

Comment

Working...
                                X