• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Cameron Gray of NRA TV

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
      Someone should file a police report for the way he pimp slapped her.
      "A Pimp's love is very different from that of a square's."

Comment

Sununu wipes the floor with Fake News CNN's Camerota. He even manages to trigger her by using the word "cleavage" to explain The Fake News' agenda.

Magnificent!

Fireworks start at 3:50. Necrophilic knob slobbering of McCain up until.that point.
        Holy fuckballs... That right there is what I would show anyone who asked me to explain the differences between the right and the left, and why everyone in the middle hates both ends equally.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Sweet Jesus...

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            Holy fuckballs... That right there is what I would show anyone who asked me to explain the differences between the right and the left, and why everyone in the middle hates both ends equally.
            Camerota went all Ms Jenkins when he suggested that the press was less than reliable.

Comment

• Comment

It’s not PC to be calling them “Barnum’s Animals” any longer either, Nabisco.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Baltimore loves its crab. The city is rightly known for delicious recipes using the iconic 'Maryland crab,' or blue crab, which made PETA's attempts to get people to stop eating seafood quite a long shot, to say the least.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Man I hope google didn't pay them any of that money. Use a different search engine if you don't like it. Google isn't the only one.

And man that crab shack... ouch. Peta will probably think twice before messing with them again.
                            Last edited by Gasser64; 08-30-2018, 11:24 AM.
                            WH

Comment

• I think Trump is trying to drive the final nail in CNN's coffin. He's been on a twitter tear the last 48 hours over the fake Bernstein reports.. Loving it
                              Trump also used the phrase "Fraud on the court" which has a specific legal aspect. Sounds like he may be letting a little bread crumb there on what's going on behind the scene .

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X