No announcement yet.

what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin' good! I would consider getting some vinyl numbers. They'll turn out better, shouldn't be too expensive, and you can easily change them.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Lookin' good! I would consider getting some vinyl numbers. They'll turn out better, shouldn't be too expensive, and you can easily change them.
      Good idea. know anyone with a cutter?

Comment

What's the number going to be? 69, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          What's the number going to be? 69, right?
          #9 It's my kids volleyball number. doing it to get her excited about the car.

Comment

Better keep it in the garage because I have a sharpie!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              I don't, but any sign shop should be able to accommodate.

Comment

Originally posted by bradm View Post
                better keep it in the garage because i have a sharpie!
                haha

Comment

The new leadlamps really made a big difference! I still need to adjust them, but I'm happy. I'm torn right now on lifting it or not. A lot of rallyX drivers are telling me not to. Also going back and forth on gutting it for weight. Right now its got full interior, ac that doesn't work, and a radio. I'm not going to be daily driving the thing, but do want to occasionally have some fun on the street. Thoughts and opinions welcome. It will be getting sub frame connectors and a simple cage. Maybe I'll just ditch the back seat or something.

Comment

If the rally guys are saying don't lift it, I'd leave it alone, at least for the first race. It's already got the factory 4x4 stance anyway, lol.

On the weight savings, I would lean into it. Gut the thing, maybe paint the interior metal white just for good measure and enjoy the silly rowdiness of it. It'll still be fun on the occasional street drive. Leave the radio if you want, even if it means minor custom hackery to mount speakers. I can see an argument for keeping door panels just for comfort. Maybe console too for the same reason. But I wouldn't feel bad about ditching everything behind the front seats and carpet though.

Comment

Pull the AC parts off the front and back seat.

It would be sweet on some all terrains.

Comment

I have a Team Z tubular K member and A arms for that car. Both in Denton. I want to sell them but I don't want to give them away if that makes sense.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I have a Team Z tubular K member and A arms for that car. Both in Denton. I want to sell them but I don't want to give them away if that makes sense.
                          Hit me up. We should chat

Comment

Hit me up. We should chat
                            How? Give him your info!
                            I just need the addy to artfully add the 6
                            Last edited by BradM; 06-19-2020, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Leah has a cricut and can make them for you.. That said, when we did Autocross we use magnetic numbers. The benefit was when Leah and I were driving the same car, we could swap them around easily..

Comment

Needs some kind of bar up front and some yellow fog lights or a roof bar

Comment

Working...
                                X