Student stuck in vagina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student stuck in vagina

Firefighters embarked on an "extraordinary rescue mission" when an American exchange student got his leg trapped inside a giant vagina sculpture.

American Student Ends Up Trapped in Giant Vagina Sculpture

"MAINZ, Germany -- Call it a stimulating study-abroad experience. An American exchange student sparked an "extraordinary rescue mission" when his leg became trapped inside a giant vagina sculpture. "It was a dare," fire department squad leader Markus Mozer told NBC News. "The young man had tried to pose for an unusual photo and climbed into the artwork."

A total of 22 rescue workers with special equipment were deployed to the scene in the southern Germany city of Tuebingen on Friday to free the 20-year-old but a “forceps delivery was not necessary," local newspaper Schwaebisches Tagblatt noted. "We were able to pull the victim out with our bare hands after about 30 minutes," Mozer added. The six-foot replica of female genitalia was installed 13 years ago outside the microbiology and virology department of the city’s university clinic. It is worth nearly $200,000."

There is a picture on the link.

Comment

I chuckled...

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post

We've all been there, buddy.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Please do not lick the artwork.

Thank you,
          Management

Comment

He should have just lubed up. Kinda reminds me of an episode from South Park were Kenny crawled up one and stayed for a week.

Comment

That's the best representation of a vagina they could come up with?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                for $200k
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  Made by a student of art. He just saw one in a picture and that is all he had to go off of.

Comment

And of all things its an American! Way to go boy I bet your father (well if you have one) is proud.

Comment

I wonder if they slapped him after they pulled him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X