Screwed up a perfectly good hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    One other thing this brings to mind, doing stupid shit to my car makes me feel young again. Perhaps I didn't have the hood shut all the way, and I didn't "need" to give it the beans to induce the wheel hop. Yep I definitely feel younger and dumber today.
    You can feel old again.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    her name was Stephanie.
    The redhead?

Comment

her name was Stephanie.
      Redhead?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
        You can feel old again.

The redhead?
        Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
          Lmao
          Nice!

Comment

her name was Stephanie.
            You have me confused with Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              I meant for a long time. I've had mine 18 years and Clayton has had his Cougar as long as I've known him... Over 10 years.
              I sold my El Camino a year and a half ago, after having it about 11 years. I never drove it, and a guy offered me more than I thought it was worth.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You have me confused with Hollywood.
                He's just one of the ones that rode that bicycle too...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

her name was Stephanie.

lolz

Comment

Plastidip?

Comment

After some more firm persuasion, the hood is looking like it can be salvaged. Though the bracing underneath may look mangled. As suggested by the Balsley Speed Shop mount the new hinges lower in relation to where they are now, and use shims to put the hopefully properly contoured hood even with the fenders. I think now its time to remove paint, prime, spray a guide coat then see how bad it really is or isn't.

Comment

Always scares the shit out of you too. Sorry to see that. Clean car.

Comment

Hate to see that, but could've been much worse. Beautiful car though, so you still going to make it out to good guys?

Let me know if you need any help with the fix, I know a very good painter. He's fixing my screw up right now on my emberglo coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                            Hate to see that, but could've been much worse. Beautiful car though, so you still going to make it out to good guys?

Let me know if you need any help with the fix, I know a very good painter. He's fixing my screw up right now on my emberglo coupe.
                            yeah, I will try to make it to Good Guys, not sure if hoodless, or put it on as is.

Comment

yeah, I will try to make it to Good Guys, not sure if hoodless, or put it on as is.
                              You can take the Ranchero in it's place if you want. lol

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                                You can take the Ranchero in it's place if you want. lol
                                His hood is pretty long, but I dont think it is Ranchero long, and it might be hard to see over it.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X