Yellow Rose this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Rose this weekend

Just a heads up, this Saturday and Sunday is the annual Yellow Rose Car Show, at its new location at the Arlington Convention Center.
    http://yrcs.ntmc.org/

For those of you that like to bitch about seeing the same cars every year, here's your chance...

I should put my car into that show one of these days. Been going since I was 16 (1991).

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      For those of you that like to bitch about seeing the same cars every year, here's your chance...

You mean to see the same cars again, but just at a different place, right?

Seriously though, it's a good place to catch up with some car-guys that I know. I'll probably make it out there on Saturday...couple good friends have their cars out there every year.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        You mean to see the same cars again, but just at a different place,
        I was trying to say that tongue in cheek. Anytime there is a thread on here about one of the larger annual shows that charge admission, there is always a few that complain it's not worth it due to seeing the same cars every year. Of course some of the cars are always there, that's inevitable. But, there is always new and different cars every year too. I'll be there Sunday enjoying myself.

Comment

Went in for a preview today, lots of good stuff. Decent amount of Fairlane/Torino's/Cyclones, an awesome Marauder X-100, really nice Mustang 2, and a 3,000 mile 79 pace car, just to name a few.

Comment

I have a location down there with games in it.

Comment

Working...
            X