X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waxahachie Volunteer FD and chorizo sausage

I'd say this is way beyond hazing.

\

ELLIS COUNTY — Five volunteer firefighters are off the job in Ellis County. They and one other person face serious charges for what investigators say they did to a fellow firefighter.

The Texas Rangers investigated what's described as a hazing incident that happened in January at the Ellis County Emergency Services District No. 6 Volunteer Fire Department in Waxahachie. An affidavit states the group sexually assaulted a fellow firefighter.

Rangers said the sixth person arrested in the case recorded the act on her cell phone.

In a community where firefighters are held in high regard, people here were caught off-guard by these allegations. Court records paint a picture of a party-like atmosphere at the station house while members of the department sexually assault a new recruit.

After being arrested last night, five Ellis County volunteer firefighters woke up in jail Tuesday morning. Each faces charges of aggravated sexual assault.

•Alec Chase Miller, 28, of Waxahachie
    •Casey Joe Stafford, 30, of Midlothian
    •Keith Edward Wisakowsky, 26, of Waxahachie
    •Preston Thomas Peyrot, 19
    •Blake Jerold Tucker, 19

Court records say the firefighters first attempted to sexually assault the recruit using a broomstick. When that failed, they switched to a chorizo sausage.

Waxahachie resident Brittany Parten, 23, is charged with using her phone to document the sexual assault. Investigators say the participants can be heard "yelling and laughing with excitement" during the incident.

Reaction in Waxahachie was swift.

"How sad, very sad," Trish Geer said. "I think that's tragic."

Richard Rozier, who served as president of the board that oversees the fire department until late last year, said he's shocked and disappointed by the accusations.

"There was never any kind of indication that any of this kind of thing had happened or was happening," Rozier said. "I think if we'd have known something like that going on [...] action would have been taken obviously to stop it, and even deal with those who may have participated in it."

Rozier said he knows several of those arrested and he never expected that type of conduct from them.

Two of them, Keith Wisakowsky and Alec Miller, served in positions of authority. Miller had been officer of the year.

Fire Chief Gavin Satterfield could not be reached for comment.

Rozier said he does not believe Satterfield would have condoned that type of conduct. He said he believes it lead to some personnel changes within the department.

Meanwhile at the fire station, they're still answering calls. No one wanted to talk about the arrests.

Rozier lives in the district the department serves. He said he still has confidence that the department will be there to protect and serve when he calls them.

"They come out at all hours of the day and night, interrupt their lives to do it, so you can say I'm thankful for them," Rozier said. "It's obviously an isolated incident. It's not an ongoing situation prevailing in the department. I can't see how it would be."

Ellis County Judge Carol Bush released this statement:

The allegations against those members and affiliates of the ESD #6 Volunteer Fire Department who have been arrested are shocking and appalling. I am concerned for the victim of the alleged crime; but, I am also concerned for the continued safety of those citizens of Ellis County who depend upon ESD #6 for basic fire protection.

Ellis County does not maintain its own fire department. Fire protection across the county is provided by both municipal fire departments and by volunteer fire departments. Pursuant to the Texas Health and Safety Code, the volunteer fire departments are managed by Emergency Services Districts, which are independent political subdivisions with taxing authority, governed by their own boards of directors. The authority of Ellis County is limited to appointing those directors and filling vacancies. The county has no legal authority over the operations of either the ESDs or the volunteer fire departments.

White folks...

Comment

court records say the firefighters first attempted to sexually assault the recruit using a broomstick. When that failed, they switched to a chorizo sausage.
      wtf?
      sigpic

Comment

Mental note: Start with Chorizo...

Comment

Why is hazing so often homo-erotic stuff? I have never understood any of it, and never had the urge to hold a dude down and violate him with anything.

Comment

Brittany is a party girl

Comment

Brittany is an internet attention whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Why is hazing so often homo-erotic stuff? I have never understood any of it, and never had the urge to hold a dude down and violate him with anything.
                Hazing/initiation stuff I've been a part of was always fun loving. Maybe some pain, maybe some hassle or getting into trouble. Not once have I considered myself at risk of; or attempted anything like described here.

More pranks and messing with folks.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Hazing/initiation stuff I've been a part of was always fun loving. Maybe some pain, maybe some hassle or getting into trouble. Not once have I considered myself at risk of; or attempted anything like described here.

More pranks and messing with folks.
                  Yep..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    You know what would be fun? Lets hold the newb down and shove something up his ass!!!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      Mental note: Start with Chorizo...
                      this just killed me!!!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        this just killed me!!!

god bless.
                        They got your application, you put me down as a reference?

Comment

Locker room/prison syndrome. I heard a few pretty credible sources tell me about a time a dude shoved a shampoo bottle up someones ass and squezzed. Hell the victim admitted to it and never reported it because it. I've witnessed some pretty weird stuff... And by weird I mean dirty and worthy of a severe beat down.

I honestly can't imagine why some dudes do this, but you get a few of them in a room together for extended periods of time day after day and weird shit happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Locker room/prison syndrome. I heard a few pretty credible sources tell me about a time a dude shoved a shampoo bottle up someones ass and squezzed. Hell the victim admitted to it and never reported it because it. I've witnessed some pretty weird stuff... And by weird I mean dirty and worthy of a severe beat down.

I honestly can't imagine why some dudes do this, but you get a few of them in a room together for extended periods of time day after day and weird shit happens.
                            who else besides Brad and I knew that Ruffdaddy would be experienced in this realm?

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You are always applauding my experience on the weekends...why you trying to act fancy for the crowd?

Comment

Working...
                              X