Man of the year nominee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man of the year nominee

Man Allegedly Cons Women Into Buying Him Lamborghini, Corvette, Shelby Mustang

A Missouri man has been accused of convincing a woman to buy him a Lamborghini and a Corvette as part of an online dating swindle that stretched across several states and encompassed at least three women, according to authorities.

28-year-old Timothy Rossell was arrested on October 13, and has been charged with one count of impersonating a federal officer and four counts of identity theft. According to police, Rossell was engaged in a con in which he would convince women to buy cars for him, drive them for a time, and then secretly sell them while telling the women the vehicles were stolen, KMOV.com reports.

Rossell had been living with his 27-year-old fiancee in Union, Missouri, under the identity of deputy U.S. marshal Austyn Gardner, according to court documents cited by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. During their time together, Rossell convinced her to purchase him a Cadillac Escalade, a Shelby Mustang, and a Can-Am Spyder; he also opened several credit cards in her name, racking up tens of thousands of dollars in debt.

According to Detective Sergeant John Biser, when Rossell’s bride-to-be found the credit cards and several federal I.D.s for him under a different name, she confronted him—only for him to flee in his white 2015 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo.

The Lamborghini, it turned out, had reportedly been purchased for Rossell by a 27-year-old woman from Ft. Meyers, Florida, who he had also dated. She told police she had also bought Rossell, who she knew as deputy U.S. marshal Austyn Labella, a 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, and had also loaned him $27,000.

Rossell was ultimately captured by authorities in Effingham, Illinois, where he was reportedly captured at the bus station trying to buy a ticket after the Lamborghini blew a tire.

Rossell reportedly met both women, as well as a third victim from Pennsylvania, on the dating website Plenty of Fish.

The Post-Dispatch reports that Rossell’s criminal record contains a litany of offenses across several states under numerous identities. A January 2014 article from Pittsburgh-area news outlet Trib Live reports Rossell has previously been charged with auto theft and impersonating both Pennsylvania and Missouri state law enforcement personnel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-alleg...150532594.html

Actually he sounds like a brilliant piece of shit.

He probably could have got fooled someone into buying a mystic cobra too.
    sigpic

Comment

Must be hung like a horse or can lick the bottom of a big gulp cup through the lid.

Comment

Where the fuck are women that do this?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Where the fuck are women that do this?!?!
          Apparently on plenty of fish. Any guess to the percentage of increased male viewers in the next few days? I would say an increase of at least 1000 percent!!! The site will probably pay the guys bail for him since he got so many new subscribers for them.

In honor of the forum, I bet he was banging his teachers in school and his real name is SVO.

Comment

SVO would had a bitch buy him a DeLorean
            .....bro....

Comment

Asking for a friend: Does POF have an iphone app?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Yes.

I've heard...

Comment

Rossell was ultimately captured by authorities in Effingham, Illinois, where he was reportedly captured at the bus station trying to buy a ticket after the Lamborghini blew a tire.
                    greatness
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      Must be hung like a horse or can lick the bottom of a big gulp cup through the lid.
                      I can lick my eyebrows. Haven't tried the big gulp thing

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                        I can lick my eyebrows. Haven't tried the big gulp thing
                        But can you breathe through your ears?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                          But can you breathe through your ears?
                          Yes...well after a good switch batwing attempt, I sure as shit could. Lol
                          Last edited by Mysticcobrakilla; 10-18-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

The dude is ugly as fuck! He must have a hell of a personality or the women are desperate.

Comment

I use to think that website was for the lowest people dating, but I have a friend who routinely gets hot girls off there.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X