I give you... Pedo Cop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    That hacker is just as sick as the cop. He basically blackmailed the cop by asking for the donations. $500 will NOT rehabilitate a pedophile.
    ummm, what? Blackmailing a pedophile is not just as sick as being a pedophile.

Fuck that dirty ass fucking cop.

Comment

Dammit! The video is gone. What was it?

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      Yep. he fucked up.
      Understatement of the year right there.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
        Thanks for the clarity.
        No problem.

This is an exerpt from a press release that involves an officer:

Officer XXXXX XXXXXX was hired XX/XX/XXXX and is assigned to the Patrol Division. He has been placed on restricted duty. His gun and badge have been confiscated and he is not authorized to act in any capacity as a peace officer pending the outcome of the criminal and administrative investigation. According to Chapter 143 of the Texas Local Government Code, peace officers and firefighters have the right to due process and may not be disciplined or terminated until an investigation is conducted and allegations are sustained or a verdict of guilty is rendered in a criminal court of law. Due to this being an on-going criminal and administrative investigation it would be inappropriate to conduct any on or off camera interviews at this time.

Comment

The pics/stuff between him and other adults is irrelevant in my opinion. The kid stuff though, that's dead wrong.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Hopefully it's the cop who is always hiding on 78 in the dark by Brookshires..
            lol
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              Dammit! The video is gone. What was it?

it was a compilation of screen shots, that the hacker supposedly took of bunger's computer. bank info, tons of young girl pics, some pics of the dispatcher (michelle cobb) doing things with guns, police badge, etc. they were censored, so i'm not sure why the video was taken down.

Comment

Funny that officers have the right to due process, but if you decline a roadside sobriety test you are immediately stripped of your license.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                  it was a compilation of screen shots, that the hacker supposedly took of bunger's computer. bank info, tons of young girl pics, some pics of the dispatcher (michelle cobb) doing things with guns, police badge, etc. they were censored, so i'm not sure why the video was taken down.
                  Surely someone will bring it back. I didn't get past the little kids. We should bring back hanging, drawing and quartering for these people.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Funny that officers have the right to due process, but if you decline a roadside sobriety test you are immediately stripped of your license.
                    But Eric...."Driving is a privilege!!!!!!!1111"
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Surely someone will bring it back. I didn't get past the little kids. We should bring back hanging, drawing and quartering for these people.
                      i'm with you on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

Emailed the hacker, here's ya go...
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Tell me about it.
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            No, but it will make him more cautious in the future
                            I don't want a cautious pedophile, I want a "out of commission" pedophile.

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            ummm, what? Blackmailing a pedophile is not just as sick as being a pedophile.

Fuck that dirty ass fucking cop.
                            Ever heard "it takes a thief to catch one"? I'm sure that the hacker has his own problems.

Weak.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Weak.

I agree. You'd think we lived in some draconian nightmare from the mind of George Orwell or Aldous Huxley.

Comment

I agree. You'd think we lived in some draconian nightmare from the mind of George Orwell or Aldous Huxley.
                                You compared the local government code that applies to civil service to a statute that applies to everyone (civil service included).

Comment

Working...
                                X