Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some thoughts on everything that has gone down…

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    I lurked over there for a bit today and the discussion between big studly and paladin is enough for Phil to scream "sell sell sell!!"
    Missed that one.
    All i've done is lurk just so i could see the change in activity.
    I'm amused by it.
    sigpic

Comment

The only thing I'll miss, and I don't see this being available to us as we pack ship and leave, are the archives of years of communication between all of us. I still occasionally troll through a lot of the old posts and think back to what all we were doing back then, etc. I'm guessing that all will be lost in the move.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter
        I seriously don't understand why anyone would stay on there now

fuck autoguide... why put money in their pockets when we can just hang out here?
        it's simple, all the cool kids are gone now and the ones who stay will be the big dogs, or at least they will think that...

Comment

I just posted something in the classifieds over there. It is $100 more there than it is here though.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2
            I just posted something in the classifieds over there. It is $100 more there than it is here though.
            ^^^classic^^^

Comment

Craig, I get what you are saying about friends turning on friends, but I wouldn't let it bother you too much. The online antics on the board has rarely ever had an effect on any of it offline. None of that shit can be taken seriously.

Just kick, relax and wait to see what happens with Jose.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Heavy moderation is to blame for people leaving the site. The free for all nature of the site was the most important part of the culture. The idiots from Canada didn't do their homework.

At the end of the day, I really don't give a shit if the site has a few more letters in the name and is hosted somewhere else. The people are the determining factor.
                I agree also.

Comment

Actually, if Chris would give Jose a fair cut of whatever $$ he made from Autoguide, I would find this whole thing hilarious and VERY in keeping with the spirit of DFWstangs. We got to fuck over some Canadians. Fuck em!

I'm really disappointed that Chris screwed over Jose on this whole deal. I'm interested to understand Chris' side of the story, but right now it does look shady.

As for the new URL, I'm damn sure not going to lose sleep over going to a new site that has all the old people on it. I'm amused by the guys that are posting over there, thinking it's the same place and waiting for it to return to normal. I knew as soon as I saw Chris' announcement that DFWstangs was dead.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

It's the internet! Silly people.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird
                      I'm damn sure not going to lose sleep over going to a new site that has all the old people on it.
                      Agreed. It's the people, not the place.

On that note, it was good to see you guys this weekend. I'll start getting out more, I swear! :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad
                        It's over and done, its the internet --quit being so serious
                        That's the thing. This is not 'just the internet' to some. For you it may be, but 95% of the people we hang out with on a regular basis, call dear friends, and rely on for insurance, etc. came from dfws. It's not 'just the internet' to us. It's family. When something happens in our family, we want to fix it as best we can and we worry about them until we do.

*edit* I personally don't care where we end up, just as long as we're together.

Just my $.02
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

You sound like a fucking woman, Craig. I have similar thoughts but wouldn't word them like I was wearing a dress.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor!
                            You sound like a fucking woman, Craig. I have similar thoughts but wouldn't word them like I was wearing a dress.

are you wearing a dress to redneck?

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Only way I'm going is if the Mick and Tarantino duke it out.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor!
                                lmgdao
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X