Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

The police have not made much of a statement regarding actual events that took place.

No dash Cam Video released

Just not looking good for the police
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Don't worry, they will point fingers soon enough. At least one guy is getting a few days off with pay.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

if that is the case,

it will start a race war within the police force, good cops can't stand crooked ones
      sigpic

Comment

It probably was but dont expect anyone to be held accountable. Police can do as they wish
        and break the law they are protected

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
          if that is the case,

it will start a race war within the police force, good cops can't stand crooked ones
          I doubt the good cops will win that war. It will be like 1 v 10.

Comment

Good move by the police chief making the statement about the officers face being swollen and bruised.

Compared to the other persons lifeless body lying in a pool of blood in the street, and I assume this was a equal tradeoff.
            sigpic

Comment

There is no dash cam footage to be released. There wasn't one in the squad per reports. It's just witness accounts at this point.

Regardless of what went down...none of this warrants riots, vandalism, and looting. Stealing shit doesn't show solidarity for the cause. It reinforces negative stereotypes and takes focus off the investigation into the actual incident. It's beyond funny how people still talk about how they need another MLK in the black community. He extolled awareness through peaceful demonstration. In fact, he was adamant about it. It gets old watching mobs of people acting like feral animals when something like this happens.

And where are the riots and the public outcry for this trendy new "knock out game"? Where black kids sucker punch elderly white men leaving them hospitalized in some cases.

This country has become so polarized that nothing will ever change. There is nothing more futile than trying to reason with people who have a victim complex.

Comment

Fuck the cops and fuck the mobs too, maybe they will all kill each other off...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Stealing from stores has nothing to do with police killing someone. If it did, they would loot the police station.

Comment

So lets say the kid did push the cop back in the car and attempt to get his side arm while assaulting him, was he right in killing the kid? The kid steps away after the Officer wins the battle to keep his weapon and has it drawn. What happens in the heat of the moment when the adrenaline is flowing and you just have been scared for your life?

I probably would have shot the kid too. That is if it went down that way, remember the natives are going to straight up lie too.

I cannot help but laugh at the utter and complete ignorance of the towns folk who are burning and looting their stores in their neighborhoods.....how fucking stupid are these hood rats?

The Police should leave the city and let the natives kill everyone and burn the place to the ground, they would be doing the world a favor!

To the Cop haters: next time you need one do not call them, just lay back and enjoy it!

Comment

Too bad they burned qt that was the turning point

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                        So lets say the kid did push the cop back in the car and attempt to get his side arm while assaulting him, was he right in killing the kid? The kid steps away after the Officer wins the battle to keep his weapon and has it drawn. What happens in the heat of the moment when the adrenaline is flowing and you just have been scared for your life?

I probably would have shot the kid too. That is if it went down that way, remember the natives are going to straight up lie too.

I cannot help but laugh at the utter and complete ignorance of the towns folk who are burning and looting their stores in their neighborhoods.....how fucking stupid are these hood rats?

The Police should leave the city and let the natives kill everyone and burn the place to the ground, they would be doing the world a favor!

To the Cop haters: next time you need one do not call them, just lay back and enjoy it!
                        Don't act like the pigs wouldn't lie to save one of their own.

Comment

All I have heard about is how the kid pushed the cop back into the car, but nothing has been said about what the initial reason was that the police made contact with the kid. It also wouldn’t surprise me if it was the police dressed up as protesters who started the looting and riots.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                            It also wouldn’t surprise me if it was the police dressed up as protesters who started the looting and riots.
                            Do you believe the World Trade Center was blown up from inside too ?

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                              Do you believe the World Trade Center was blown up from inside too ?
                              Peaceful protesters stop agent provocateurs from starting a riot at the "Stop the SPP" protests in Montebello, Quebec. The police later admit they had plante...

Comment

Working...
                              X