Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My little rental neighborhood has been good for so long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    You mean like that woman you dated?
    Son, I've told you several time's not to refer to your mom as that woman that I dated.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I mean, it's the internet. I like to think He's just a good story teller rather than a compulsive liar. I get a laugh out of most of his stories.
      THIS
      Hell maybe he is just trying to spice up things to make it over the top! Or maybe he is Chuck Norris and svo is just his alias?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Son, I've told you several time's not to refer to your mom as that woman that I dated.
        She ain't black !
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          I've only met a compulsive liar in person once but I still never could understand why you guys try to pass this shit off as truth. Even after being called out he wouldn't give it up.

If you want to day dream just talk about things you wish you could do...or had done. No need to lie to us over and over....we know better by now.
          I had a friend in high school who would lie about anything. You can guess what his dad did and what he still does to this day. Used car sales.

Anyway, like my grandmother used to say... he'd climb a flagpole to tell a lie when the truth would work just as good.

That is what I think of when I see SVO post.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

As I've said many times unfortunately for me, my brother inlaw is one of those people. I've been around him long enough and done some reading on it and here's my take:

Its some kind of inferiority complex. They want to be seen as fucking great, but they don't feel like they're great. And they can tell that most people just view them as average, if you subtract the constant lying/fake storytelling. And they can't take it, they're too arrogant for that. But, they're also too lazy/cowardly to actually do something great, so the whole process just feeds back on itself, and you get a pathological liar. No matter what you've done, that's nothing. They've done that and so much more, and to the extreme.

Oh and let them tell you about the people they know. They're billionaires, and superhuman. Etc, etc...
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              As I've said many times unfortunately for me, my brother inlaw is one of those people. I've been around him long enough and done some reading on it and here's my take:

Its some kind of inferiority complex. They want to be seen as fucking great, but they don't feel like they're great. And they can tell that most people just view them as average, if you subtract the constant lying/fake storytelling. And they can't take it, they're too arrogant for that. But, they're also too lazy/cowardly to actually do something great, so the whole process just feeds back on itself, and you get a pathological liar. No matter what you've done, that's nothing. They've done that and so much more, and to the extreme.

Oh and let them tell you about the people they know. They're billionaires, and superhuman. Etc, etc...
              I see people like SVO and I don't understand it.

I am averagely average - And that's ok. There are a few billion of us. The vast majority are not special in any way other than in family/friends eyes - which is how it is supposed to be.

Comment

Working...
              X