Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My little rental neighborhood has been good for so long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little rental neighborhood has been good for so long...

I’ll save you the labor pains and give you the baby on this-

Had no problems in my rental for the last 2 years, then some tweaker must have moved in because now we have issues. Someone stole both my tool bags out of the truck box on Wednesday, discovered on Thursday, had 3’ x 5’ signs made on Friday

Closing on a home this Friday, lease ends 5/31, ready to get back in to home ownership post divorce.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

exhibit "a" will likely be the photo of the body, and "b" the weapon.

so this will probably be "c."

Comment

That freakin clover grass is taking over everything.

Comment

Would probably go over better if you remove the last line. Think about the people who have nothing to do with it driving their kids to school.

Comment

also, grammar

Comment

There are no kids on this street, aside from a toddler, it's a short street that terminates in a cul de sac. My kids don't dwell on it, they've heard the 4 letter words more from their mother than me.

The truth is I would need a week's worth of speed to stay up late and catch anyone, and I don't know any speed dealers, so my plan has holes in it.

I'll clean it up with a red sharpie.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

What a dumb thing to post so visibly and publicly. This is such a horrible idea that I cant believe you are also bragging about it.

Comment

Yeeeaaahh.. read up on the Castle Doctrine. You aren't protected when provoking violence.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Yeeeaaahh.. read up on the Castle Doctrine. You aren't protected when provoking violence.
                  A warning sign is not provoking anything.

If you believe otherwise maybe you could attribute lung cancer to the warning label printed on the side of a carton of cigarettes.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Whatever you say, counselor. You should share your experience of how you murdered someone to death after initial instigation?
                    Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    If you believe otherwise maybe you could attribute lung cancer to the warning label printed on the side of a carton of cigarettes.
                    I was expecting a better example rather than this public defender-like logic.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Whatever you say, counselor. You should share your experience of how you murdered someone to death after initial instigation?

I was expecting a better example rather than this public defender-like logic.
                      Please explain how putting up a sign is instigation? I would assume that somebody stealing your property would be the initial investigation. It's not like you are walking up to someone out of the blue and striking them across the head to get them to fight back.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The label on a cigarette pack is a general warning that does not incite/provoke violence. Perhaps there is a chance the OP would get off, but posting something like this wouldn't help his case in the slightest.

Comment

Why make your lawyer work harder? Why take the risk?

Hes literally saying he will kill someone for taking tools as his main course of action.

Being found not guilty will still cost this idiot more in legal fees than any tools he may have. And that still doesnt mean he will win a civil case.

Comment

I hate to say it because I like the sign, but considering the litigious nature of modern society - you may consider rephrasing that last paragraph. A legal eagle could argue that the verbiage suggests you are actively seeking to engage this individual(s) with intent to kill them. Our culture is ridiculous and only getting worse. 30 years ago, you'd probably get a Attaboy! slap on the back from your neighbors.

Comment

Fuck em if they don't like it, I dig it! Fuck em dead!

Comment

Working...
                              X